WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, March 12, 2017

POEM: We Live Because You Love



POEM: We Live Because You Love
By: Eric Gajewski
From the work, Fortress of the Soul
Please enjoy my latest poem. Please keep me in prayer as I will for you.


Press play and listen as you read the poem
We Live Because You Love
“We live because You Love,
And Love only because You Live
My Source and End
My Hearts true Friend
Dead no more,
I am reborn
By the heavenly grace you give
Uponst Your holy Mountain
I mourned…
Throughst the desert of silence
I searched…
For the Antidote of sin
Nay, if only we would take this time to pray
Long enough this very day
We would come to realize
That our search is in vain, for mere created things
Wilst passing by our ALL, who is our holy King
Yea, for happy is the man whose heart is empty
So that the Beloved mayst alone enter in
For His holy Fire burneth away all fears
He is our High Tower, our Hope, Our Health
He is Who was, Who never left and still Is
He forever shall remain and be
He is our Strength and He who makes my heart to sing
He is my Beloved Who consumes me whole
He is my Everything…
Fear not for there is beauty in the breakdown
Wherest His loving Cross presses harsh
But in an instant He can rebuild
How blind, how cruel  and obstinate we can be
Hence why we must flee from the tight grip of self
And move away from nature into the Arms of Charity
O’ that an eagle might be free!
Alas, for we must be resolute
We must turn from the world
And intimately dialogue with You
This science of souls whose manuscript reads
“The Way to His Sacred Heart Through Silence and Solitude”
O’ weary traveler who of "ill worldly fruits" consumes
Why spend time in worry?
When we can spend all of our time
In the service and protection of the Truth?
O’ come ye, for those things unseen, who hunger
And eat from Paradise’s Tree
Who yields the Perfect Fruit
Why not focus on the horizon’s rainbow?
Instead of wasting the days complaining in the Storm
For Love has the Highest Seat and is greater than your trial
It knows what is best for humanity, the Church and each soul
Few are His true friends
And thus, in Love, the trial and tribulation, He sends
That you might expand in His Heart
Which, for thy transgressions, amends
O’ the Way to His Heart is found in Mary, our Ark
Yea, Your Fire overruns me,
Your Light wholly consumes me,
For I was once dead although still breathing
But now O’ Divine breath your Home art my lungs
My body is Yours to house Thy Love
I live because You first do
As I waste away unto ashes and dust
Mayst my soul as an eagle fly Home to You
Yea, it is Him in the manger
It is Him retreating off away from all eyes
And so too, I must
Follow this holy road called nothingness,
this humble blueprint sent from above
Because we only Live because You alone are Love"




Some of my other poems:
tradcatknight.blogspot.com/2017/02/poem-words-are-not-enough-to-change-man.html#more
tradcatknight.blogspot.com/2016/12/poem-christmas-present.html#more