WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Poem: Love’s Decree



Love’s Decree
By: Eric Gajewski
From the work, "Fortress of the Soul"

Please enjoy my latest poem from the work Fortress of the soul Ave Maria! 

Please play the video below and listen to the song as you read the poem....

Blessed is the man who keepest Thy Ways
As time passeth by in the Winds of Thy Love that counteth not the days
From Everlasting Unto Everlasting Thou transcendeth
Daily I watch Thee from the gates of my heart
O’ Beloved of Souls, Thou Art!
Thy Love is nigh not novel it conforms not to the world's latest trend
Deep within this Fire erupts and from above soon erasing the wicked time
On looking from the door post of my soul for Thy Light Divine
A heart caught in Thy perpetual noonday Swoon
A soul which hopes to lock in forever gaze with Thee soon
A heart dancing wilst even asleep to Thy Sacred Heart’s tune
Two which hast become One, beating hearts in unison beneath the night’s full moon
Yea, I have loved…
For Beauty is Thy Name written uponst this world gone ugly
Posseseth me whole, sayest the soul,
Until my heart harkens that nothing else matters
Yea, I have loved, I long alone for Thy Sight
Rejoicing in Thy field’s... tis' only in Thee my soul delights
Amidst Thy Unending stars I settled into Thy Bosom
Far past the clouds wherest man would weep
Raptured as an eagle off the cliffs of self didst I leap
Over run by Thy Love from the Fountains of Eternity’s deep
Traversing Thy Hills no more do I search
For Thy Compass points in all directions which guidest my feet
Thou hast appointed me, Thou hast appointed me
And so wise is the man with ears who wilst hear
And with his eyes wide open allows the Light in to see
Thy Scent goest before all, O’ Purity!
It is here uponst Thy Mountain that I found Thee
It is here I sit to give witness and my testimony
It is here I let the tears fall before all to write of Love’s decree…