WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Poem, “Who Choseth You…”

“Who Choseth You…”
Poem By: Eric Gajewski
From the work, "Fortress of the Soul"

You have not chosen me: but I have chosen you; and have appointed you, that you should go, and should bring forth fruit; and your fruit should remain: that whatsoever you shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.   John 15:16

Please play the video below then proceed
 to listen as you read the poem


Speak Lord and I shall listen
As the Days come and go
Beneath Thy Radiant Smile which glisten
I fly, for Blessed is He who hearest Thee
Is all within I hear
From the vibrant valley below
But the worldly who are deaf are missing
These intimate “inner whisperings”, thy teachings
Which the soul longs for inwardly
This is what I hold dear…
Blessed are those whose eyes still see
For those close to the Rosary, Our Lady and Lord art near
The simple and humble wilst still count every “little blessing”
Yet loud are the proud who drown out His Voice
Who deceptively smile on the surface in great mystery
Because these hearts which part from Thine art entangled in the “noise”
But it is Thee, my Beloved Prince, I only seek “to be”
For the eagles gather perfectly at rest
In the Great Tree uponst thy branches, O’ Mary
Who feast nobly uponst Thy Body from thy breast
Harken, will ye not hearest the Eagle speak?
Yea, although He ascended into heaven He hast truly never left!
For He remains, suffers and works inside of us mystically
This is "His Body" which now becomes mine
For we are His Eyes, Arms and Feet
And as I hearest Voice yet again calling me to descend
From prayer by the Truth I keep
I land in the early morn' of thy Fields covered in dew
As Thy Wind gently begins to speak…
“It wast not Ye who choseth Me
But rather I Who Choseth You”

“Christ has no body now but yours. No hands, no feet on earth but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses all the world. Yours are the hands, yours are the feet, yours are the eyes, you are his body. Christ has no body now on earth but yours.”

― St. Teresa of Ávila

Don’t forget to signup to my other social media outlets:
google.com/+EricGajewski
 

No comments:

Post a Comment