WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Poem: “Love’s Letter”



Poem: “Love’s Letter”
By: Eric Gajewski
From the work, "Fortress of the Soul"

Please enjoy my latest poem from the work, "Fortress of the Soul" Ave Maria!

 Please play the video below and listen to the song as you read the poem
More poems at the end of the blog...

“Love’s Letter”
If I have the Faith to believe
I can tell the Mountain to move
I can, with arms wide open
Part any fear that I may see
For if I have Faith in God then I have my only Need
I can thus tell my own will, be no more
I can stare every devil in the eye
And never compromise nor concede to the enemy
If I have the Faith in the Fatima message of Mary
I can evangelize the whole world
I can reignite in man Love’s Hope
I could make an army for Our Lady
And if I have the Faith in His holy Plan
I would no longer wander
I would no longer seek self-satisfaction in distraction
I would tell the whole world who I truly am
Because if I have this Faith I would stay busy as a bee
Flying in true liberty from flower to flower
I would gather all I could...
Returning home nightly to make honey 
And to present my pollen as gift to our Queen
If I have the Faith to first plant that seed
I would stay up all day and night
To watch the dirt for any sprouting leaves
As I sit as an eagle looking down from this Great Tree
If I have the Faith to already see true world peace
I would have to stay close to Her Heart
I would have to cling dearly...
Being clothed in scapular and reciting daily her rosary
If I have, only if I have… the Hope to know
And if I have, only if I have …. the Faith to believe
For these are the two wings of an eagle that set the heart free
Because if we all had this Faith truly
We would no longer ask and simply let things be
Wherest in Love’s End we could meet Him Face to face ultimately
I would present Him my life’s letter which continually bleeds…
Wherest He would open it, my heart, before all heaven to read
 “I have spread my wings in Faith and Hope
Which I now exchange for Thine Eyes alone of Charity
I have worked in thy mercy...
I did this not on the account of self but rather for all thy Glory”
So that I might further hear our King’s holy lips decree
Nay, indeed, you did this for Me, you did this all for Me


Please enjoy my other poems:
http://tradcatknight.blogspot.com/2016/02/poem-until-thy-heart-reigns.html