WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

POEM: “Till the Day Break & Shadows Retire”



“Till the Day Break & Shadows Retire”
By: Eric Gajewski
From the work, "Fortress of the Soul" 
Canticles 2:17  Till the day break, and the shadows retire. Return: be like, my beloved, to a roe, or to a young hart upon the mountains of Bether.

Please enjoy my latest poem from the work, "Fortress of the Soul".  At the end is a compilation of  poems...

Please play the video and listen as you read the poem, Ave Maria
 
“Till the Day Break & Shadows Retire”
Let Thy Rains fall to heal the wounds of my ailing heart
Passing my past, gently Pour in Thy Selfless Love
For You are My Beloved; You are the only One
Who can make me whole, O’ Lord
Firmly calm this “tempest of self” with Thy Word
For, You have, once and for all…..suffered the lot
Whence I could not stay awake even for one hour
Because I slept in sin, You still watched from thy Holy Tower
Your Voice echoes in the thunder as power
Yea, Thou art my Flower and Lily of my valley
Through my ups and downs Thou walk uponst the ashes of time
Wherest among the world’s “thorns” You picked me and thus I grew
And over time as I sat under thy early morning sun
I teared in thy spring which formed uponst my surface as dew
Confessing, It twas’ Thee who set in order
This Charity in me….
Still growing, I hid under thy Mother, Paradise’s Great Tree
Yea, I languished in every storm
But my petals only toughened and never were found torn
As I see the others in this Garden pushing thru the dirt seeking to be free
Amidst thy Rains and in every pain I heard Thee in the Wind speak
“My son and little friend…let it be…let it all be”
For in this Breeze a Lover whispers in Canticles
Overlooking this Isle of Silence by thy deep blue sea
Whose Voice breaks upon the Waters
Moving the Mountains with Your Precious Blood
As the stone in front of my heart rolled away
Drinking from thy Fountain, I now languish for Love…
For upon Thy Mountain we all seek
Traveling in this perilous inward journey from the "lands of self"
Only to find Thee alone on Your Highest peek
Yet, how often, in the process, Thy Word, I did not keep
I thirst for thy Mercy….
For My Beloved is as a roe or young hart
My Love, My Dove, O’ beautiful One
Let thee Eyes of your beautiful skies say unto me
O’ do come, O’ do come, O’ please do come!
For I long to belong only with Thee
As I sweat in the harvest of Your summer
I hear You loudly, O’ heaven’s drummer,  O’ Song of songs
For the winter is now past, the rains now over and gone
The time of pruning has come upon thy bright green lawn
For thy sweet smell and precious sight alone can only keep me strong
It is here and only here that I burn as Fire
It is here my will is strengthened
And the Eagles gather to fly higher, as I renounce all things for thy glory
Until Time is no more…the book now closed on my story
Till the day break and the shadows retire….





Other Poems: 
http://tradcatknight.blogspot.com/2016/04/poem-way.html#more

http://tradcatknight.blogspot.com/2016/03/poem-exile.html