WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Planet X Incoming: Birth Pangs (June 2017)

 Planet X Incoming: Birth Pangs (June 2017)
SOURCE- SOTT.NET
To say the weather is getting worse is an understatement.  Yesterday the quakes were off the charts with Russia recording an 8.0/tsunami watch.  June was a real doozie in terms of climate chaos around the world. Literal 'sheets of rain' were recorded in many different areas causing widespread flooding and deadly mudslides, along with impressive 'down bursts', seriously large hail and unseasonable snow. Tornadoes and waterspouts also made their presence felt this month from China and Russia to New Jersey. And of course, the increasingly common fireballs, sinkholes and wildfires also featured.

Christ to esteemed/approved Catholic mystic Marie Julie Jahenny:
From Prophecies of La FRAUDAIS Marie Julie Jahenny Page 273
I read..
            In the eternal Wisdom, I have my purpose to preserve life for an immense number of Jews, because on the day of My rejoicing I want to confound them. The ungodly eye of all those souls will remain open, because I want them to see My power, I preserve it them to see, with their own eyes, the RADIENT PLANET I will have coming out from the remotest parts of exile, under a frightening storm of fire, and under the signs of my anger, the whole sky will be crossed with bolts similar to the ones  My Father thrusted upon the World, when I offered Myself for the ransom of My people...