WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

TRADCATKNIGHT MAIL

TRADCATKNIGHT MAIL
Note: I have answered questions privately
Some of the latest coming through my inbox
Here is the latest edition of TradCatKnight Mail.  Please continue inviting friends, family and church members to the number one ranked traditional catholic website worldwide!
Eric,

Our Lord also said the following on October 27, 1876: “The larger part of the punishments will be directed to Paris where there are the most treacherous conspiracies. This is the time when the days become dark. It is a long time since I made you (part of ) this confidence, I will have you recall this as the secret is absolute and necessary. This is where the ministers are the most persecuted. There will be three days of devastation, there will not be any more Sacrifice, any more Masses, we can call it the Holy Quarantine, (or, a Holy ‘Forty Days’, i.e. a Lenten/penitential-like season?), it will be three days of hell. Satan will travel the Earth to turn over the shrines, but he will be rejected, broken and defeated. I will make these confidences (secrets?), I wanted to warn My people so that it is not surprised, that its confidence in Me increases. In these three days, the lights of the heavens will be extinguished and the angels will be dismayed.” —  (What does this last message of the Three Days and ‘Forty Days’ mean?  Judging from the texts above, there first will be the Civil War started by the conspirators, which will last for Forty Days and will be like a horrific ‘Penitential Season’ of captivity for the faithful who will be persecuted and slaughtered. Then, we will have the dreaded THREE DAYS Of DARKNESS.)

Raymond L
=========================


Hello,
I am being led lately to many youtube videos.  I came across yours today, and have been led by the Holy spirit to ones, that confirm my own prophetic words.
There are so many catholic haters on you tube. :(
I would like to maybe speak to someone, about things I've written down, during prayer .
I don't watch the news or read the paper, so I do have to confirm my prophetic  words and visions  with my godparents,

I am listening to your conversion story now, I am not sure that I have seen many of your videos, I have just recently over the past several months confirmed things I have felt from the Holy spirit, it is very refreshing to get confirmation from others.

Would you be willing to have contact: for confirmation purposes.? 

I am a full time firefighter and mother of two boys.  I have been a firefighter for 19 years, My love for Jesus is first and foremost., I have more zeal now in my life, at 48 years of age, than ever before. 

I will watch some more of your videos,

God bless you, and Keep you .
May Mother Mary wrap her mantel of Love around you and lead you directly into her Son's heart .


Trisha S
==================

Hi Eric, 

I'm listening to yesterday's video regarding the new star. It couldn't have come at a better time. 

If you recall or read back the story of my awakening, I had a personal spiritual experience that brought me back to the faith. Well I'm writing to let you know that at 1:56 this morning i was between dreaming and waking when a voice told me "evil is coming". I can only correlate this warning with the preparation that's being made by those who are awaiting the false messiah. 
I've had dreams in the past that have shown me these preparations but I didn't take them seriously because I didn't know better. They're all aligning now. 

I wanted to let you know because I know you also have your own personal experience and to remind you that you're not alone. I know others who are on a similar path. We don't all know what our role in all this will be. But we're here. 

Sending prayers, 

July
------------------------------

Eric,
I really enjoyed your most recent YouTube video regarding the predicted star; this is very exciting news.  Thank you for bringing this info to us.  I am in agreement with all that you have said and look forward to see how things unfold.  I thought you would be interested that it did bring to mind a prophecy from Marie-Julie Jahenny that I recently read.  To me, this prophecy would change the way I view this star and how I await its coming.

It should be noted that at all points in history, the Antichrist seeks to take what belongs to God.  All stars are born of God's design, not of the Devil's.  For this reason, I would like to bring out the fact that this star may, in fact and in perfect Truth, herald the coming of the Great Monarch---a coming that the enemies of God seek to usurp as their own.  It is not a false sign but in fact a true sign---a sign that we should all, who love Our Lord and His Kingdom, look forward to its coming and its fulfillment.  This star very well could also be The Warning, predicted many times over in prophecy.  Although the Warning is regarded as a fearful event, it is also the Mercy of Our Lord and as such it would be quite fitting that it be the event that heralds the Great Monarch's star.

It should also be mentioned that La Fraudais also discusses the Great Monarch's sceptre, which is said to be red in colour, being the Heart of the Divine Saviour (the Great Monarch will hold it upon his own chest).  This would correlate with the scientists' prediction of a red star.

As a side note, I also found it curious that the scientists are predicting a waning effect over several years following the six-month bright period.  The prophecies of La Fraudais also state that for two to three years after the Final Chastisement (ie, the Three Days of Darkness), nothing will grow that is planted.  This will be a difficult time naturally and it would be fitting for this star to remain bright for those awaiting their first planting in this newly established Kingdom.  This is, of course, a self-found correlation that may or may not mean anything :).

THE PROPHECY:
An excerpt from "Prophecies of La Fraudais" (Marie-Julie Jahenny) from November 21, 1881, page191:
...After those words, the Blessed Virgin falls to her knees at the feet of the Eternal Father, and here are the Heavenly Father's words:
"Most worthy Mother of God, My Eternal Son wants to manifest the sign of the mortal saviour and turn His power against the foreigner's side.  In France, every eye will be in a position to contemplate such a favor on his behalf."

"He will be," the Blessed Virgin goes on, "as an ornament in the sky, with the shape of a square star, bearing at its center a sceptre and a crown which every eye of the nations on earth will be able to distinguish".  And she goes on saying:  "Since my Divine Son does not succeed in convincing His own people about that fortunate day which will take them by surprise in the midst of their evil and guilty thoughts, He will start by placing under the sky the announcement of the predictions given through the past centuries and during this present one". 

Your Friends in Christ,
-Dan and Clara
---------------------

Eric,

       I'm having trouble finding out exactly what the Church's true teaching on "invincible ignorance" is. Do you know of a source where I can go to get the truth on the subject ? GOD BLESS and thank you.
Frank C.
===================

Hi Eric,

I wanted to know if you’d like to link to my page and I will add yours to my shop. I am in the works of building a Rosary business and am growing more and more with that. I now have an online shop; please take a look and as time goes on I will only be adding to it.




Thanks, and you’re in my prayers.

Brent
=========================

I wonder if the Republicans, Trump and Dr. Ben Carson are going to address this?

Ron W.
======================

Hi Eric,

Regarding End Time events, I am trying to put together some information to distribute to family/friends etc.  Specifically, a "timeline" of events (not dates).  In your opinion, would the 3rd world war which Our Lady speaks about come before the Warning?  

Eg: WW3/The Warning/Tribulation/3 Days of Darkness (Chastisement)/Triumph of The Immaculate Heart

Does the rise of the anti-christ come after the Tribulation or is this a part of the Tribulation?

Also, Conchita (Garrabandal) speaks about "two stars colliding" which will be the start of the Warning when we see all our sins revealed to us by God.


By the way, I live in rural Australia (Camden  NSW) and about 2 weeks ago we experienced a 3.6 earthquake.  It's Epi centre was at a place called Appin which is about a 20 minute drive from my home.  Don't know if you are tracking earthquake activity also but this is definately a sign of the times.  Never had an earthquake here before. I pray for you Eric and remember you in my Rosary and consecrate you to the Precious Blood of Jesus.

Hope to hear from you my friend.

Angela 
============================

Dear Eric, Thank You for what you have done to inform us to what is happening to us as a world and a Catholic People. My Wife, have just really woken up to the reality of what is happening to our Church.(Yet these past 10 years we have wondered.) I am finding it a bit hard as we have tried to follow Jesus and Our Lady and find it so hard to take that our Holy MASS is not what is should be and has being destroyed by the enemy. We are at odds where to begin to explain this to our families and we know we need to have courage and be able 
to speak out. We have a Franciscan Community here and this is where we practice our Faith, but with what we are learning and reading from People like yourself we are so confused and bewildered and yet we know that prayer is the answer and the Rosary is the weapon. 
We have for many years being told from the readings from some of the  saints and Garanbandal that before Jesus comes as a just judge, he will come as a Merciful Saviour with a world-wide warning to every man, women and child and that everyone will get a chance to see their souls and how they are before God. This will help them to turn back and come close to God. 
If you have a moment could you suggest a number of blogs and different Videos that may help us as We search the Truth from on High.

Eric, May Jesus and Our Lady keep blessing you in the search for the proclamation of the Truth and Thank You again.
We will keep You in our Prayers and hope you are feeling much better, I am sure you can be hounded at times as you reveal more of the Truth.

Yours Sincerely,
Stephen & Marion R
===========================

Hi Eric. Hi.  Love ur shows especially Father Hesse.  I am studying Vatican 2 with Father Hesse now.  Would love to donate.  Need address.   I was listening to an April broadcast of yours and you mentioned you can direct people where to go in their areas for the Latin Mass.  I live in Rome, NY.  I have been going now to Verona where the Priest is saying the Latin Mass only on Sunday and on weekdays, the Novus Ordo.  I realized yesterday, I shouldn't really support this church with my money and am going to go to the Utica Latin Mass on Sunday.  I know of people, last I knew, that go to Syracuse.  This might be a hardship for me since I get lost easy, lol.  What do you recommend?  
Sincerely, Mary W
P.s.  This is hard, doing all these new things, but I think we are all suffering more now than we certainly have in the past.  
========================

Hi Eric,

My name is Valerie, I'm from Bogota, Colombia and I've been following you for quite a while now. 

I'm writing first of all to express my gratitude for your work and your example in the faith, and secondly to ask if we could schedule a skype call. The reason for this being that I've been investigating the end time catholic prophecies intensely for about two years and I'd like to share some information you might find valuable; information you might not have come across yet because I haven't heard you mention it, and because I believe it's only been published in Spanish.

Let me know it's possible and God bless you and keep you always!

VC
==========================

Eric,
 
Thanks for all your help.
 
I have not fully made the commitment but am seriously considering 
donation to your ministry.
 
My question:
 
I am attending a FSSP church. I am aware they are in communion with 
Rome.  Is this a good choice for a traditional Church?
 
Victoria Bitar
========================

Dear sir,
 
I recently came across your youtube channel, and am SO impressed with it.  It seems to reflect many of the ideas I had already formed myself, but I can not find any one else who agrees with me, so it was a great relief to find your channel.
 
I think this is perhaps the most exciting time in all of history, next only to Jesus' time on earth.  I would so love to share thoughts, etc., and be able to talk with a like-minded catholic.
 
I realize you must be incredibly busy.  But if there is any way you could make time for a phone call (preferably), or at least some e-mail exchange, please let me know.  I would like very much to get the word out to as many people as possible,, and if I could get together with other like-minded catholics, we might come up with some ideas.
 
May God bless you for all your work!!
Amy F
======================

Hi Eric,
Hopefully you have kept up with the work of Anthony Patch since he was on your show. Did you even have a chance to look into the changes to the Douay Rheims Bible? I have another one

Luke 12:22-24, wherein Jesus tells us "Consider the sparrow. . ."

This is what my Douay-Rheims now says:

"Therefore I say to you, be not solicitous for your life, what you shall eat; nor for your body, what you shall put on. [23] The life is more than the meat, and the body is more than the raiment. [24] Consider the ravens, for they sow not, neither do they reap, neither have they storehouse nor barn, and God feedeth them. How much are you more valuable than they?"

Ravens?

How is this possible, if not for fallen-angel technology (D-wave quantum computers)? We are warned in 2 Thessalonians about the "lying wonders" of the enemy.

"Whose coming is according to the working of Satan, in all power, and signs, and lying wonders, And in all seduction of iniquity to them that perish; because they receive not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying"

Surely I am not the only person who remembers well that it once said "sparrow." As a matter of fact, every time I see a sparrow, I think of this comforting verse. 
Thank you Eric,
Sarah
================

Hello Fellow Soldiers of Christ,

I would like to share with you some of our research over the past 4 years.  I enclosed copies & links of must read articles, books & websites.  Some of these articles are not available on the sspx.org or angelus online.  Please share them with others.  I recommend you save and print them asap because the links might not be available in the future.

God Bless,
Ida Salcedo

The Society of St. Pius X: Mired in Anti-Semitism - ADL
Not an endorsement  



Below are articles about the Jews that have been removed from SSPX.org and the first two articles are not available on angelus online.

THE MYSTERY
OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE IN HISTORY


Can it truly be said that the Jewish race is guilty of the sin of deicide, and that it is consequently cursed by God, as depicted in Gibson’s movie on the Passion?


WHAT really IS ANTI-SEMITISM?By Fr. Denis Fahey, C.S.Sp.


My Return To The TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS Autobiography of a Traditional Catholic Bishop By Bishop Salvador L. Lazo
http://www.sspxasia.com/Newsletters/2000/March-April/Autobiography.htm

The Three Baptisms by Father Joseph Pfeiffer
http://archives.sspx.org/miscellaneous/feeneyism/three_baptisms.htm

Michael Hoffman challenges editor of The Angelus
http://wwwthollingsworth.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-post.html?m=1

Books on Secret Societies / Freemasonry - Father Fahey, Fr. Luigi Villa, Leon De Poncins
http://isoc.ws/bookcategory/genres/secret-societiesfreemasonry/

Grand Orient Freemasonry Unmasked - Mgr. Dillon foreword Fr. Fahey
https://www.henrymakow.com/Grand.Orient.Freemasonry.Unmasked.pdf

Father Luigi Villa - Chiesa Villa Magazine
http://www.padrepioandchiesaviva.com/Padre_Pio___Fr.html

Lives of The Saints online -Rev. Alban Butler 
http://www.bartleby.com/210/3/242.html

===================



Be sure to send your comments, messages, questions, feedback, blogs, articles, videos and latest information toapostleofmary@hotmail.com for review