WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, December 21, 2017

TradCatKnight Radio, "Christmas Special"

TradCatKnight Radio, "Christmas Special"
Talk given 12-21-17    (aprx. 2 hours)

Join me for the next two hours as I cover the church apostasy and endtimes news.  Specifically, I cover: why donate to TradCatKnight?, proper Resistance in this crisis, unmasking the false "apostle" of Vatican II, the necessity of prayer, looking to the bright side of life and preparing your soul for the dark days ahead.....

Donations:  For those who have been with us a month or two please get in the fight with a financial contribution for this is an information war.  Please click the paypal button and get behind TradCatKnight financially.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address.
PLEASE HELP EVERYONE


27 comments:

  1. Eric have you seen the new Smirnoff vodka advertisement? Its transgender dragqueens and the caption is "Bottles Have Labels Not People" we are racing to the finish line now
    Jackie H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was hoping you would get this up today as I will have time tonight to listen. Thanks Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Bless you and your's Eric. I pray more wake up before it is too late

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all that you do, Eric. I rely on you and all your true followers to not feel so alone during these times we are in. Needless to say I learn a lot from you, you make me think and get motivated to research things on my own as well. I pray the GOOD LORD continues to bless you, your ministry and all of us who will be so detrimental to passing on the news to help save ours and others souls. AMEN!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I JUST SAW YOUR AUTO PAYMENT SETUP ON PAYPAL...SADLY IT DOESNT WORK...YOU MUST MANUALY DONATE ON PAYPAL EACH MONTH I USUALLY SEND OUT REMINDERS MONTHLY

      Delete
    2. Lord Have Mercy...a priest came out to his parish? The thought of going back into my old parish..extremely liberal and definitely Novus Ordo, makes me fill sick to my stomach. When I look back to so many things that after 6 years of attending that church all the signs were there and it took a while but I finally started to realize even on my own, that something was not right. So thankful to have left and NO that I have made the right decision!

      Delete
  5. My favorite part is the endtime news! Wish you would spend more time on that area.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas everyone. Always enjoy the program, Eric

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! 2 hours this week? I appreciate the extra time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There have been alot of quakes in the Iran area over the past month. I wonder if they are using HAARP on that area? I have heard a similar theory for all the quakes in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. paul 6th up for novus ordo "saint" hood
    http://www.lastampa.it/2017/12/21/vaticaninsider/eng/the-vatican/pope-paul-vi-set-for-sainthood-miracle-identified-siU1DuHL3JKiEbl0yd9lSO/pagina.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is hard to believe this year is about to end. How much worse will 2018 be in comparison to to 2017?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Francis in the joker hat, say it all

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just read a little about St. Hildegard...there were at least 3 antipopes even in the early 1100's. I'd like to see a list of those who were NOT antipopes! I suspect we will get all our best answers once we get to Heaven. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THERE HAVE BEEN ABOUT 50 ANTIPOPES IN CHURCH HISTORY

      Delete