WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, June 22, 2017

LATEST PLANET X NEWS....

LATEST PLANET X NEWS....
PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT HOLD ALL THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY ALL THE EXPERTS IN THIS AREA.

Christ Reveals Planet X To Esteemed Mystic Marie Julie Jahenny 

In the eternal Wisdom, I have my purpose to preserve life for an

            immense number of Jews, because on the day of My rejoicing I
            want to confound them. The ungodly eye of all those souls will
            remain open, because I want them to see My power, I preserve it
            them to see, with their own eyes, the RADIENT PLANET I will
           have coming out from the remotest parts of exile, under a frightening
           storm of fire, and under the signs of my anger, the whole sky will
           be crossed with bolts similar to the ones  My Father thrusted
           upon the World, when I offered Myself for the ransom of My people.