WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, June 29, 2017

July: Month of the “Most Precious Blood”

July: Month of the “Most Precious Blood”
Blood of Jesus, Help Me!
In every need let me come to Thee with humble trust saying
Blood of Jesus, help me!
In all my doubts, perplexities, and temptations, Blood of Jesus, help me!
In hours of loneliness, weariness and trials,
Blood of Jesus, help me!
In the failure of my plans and hopes; in disappointments, troubles and sorrows,
Blood of Jesus, help me!
When my heart is cast down by failure, at seeing no good come from my efforts,
Blood of Jesus, help me!
When others fail me, and Thy grace alone can assist me,
Blood of Jesus, help me!
When I throw myself on Thy tender love as my Father and Savior,
Blood of Jesus, help me!
When I feel impatient, and my cross irritates me,
Blood of Jesus, help me!
When I am ill, and my head and hands cannot work and I am lonely,
Blood of Jesus, help me!
Always, always in spite of weakness, falls and shortcomings, of every kind,
Blood of Jesus, help me and never forsake me.




PRAYER FOR THE DYING

O MOST MERCIFUL JESUS, Lover of souls I pray Thee, by the agony of Thy most Sacred Heart,
and by the sorrows of Thine Immaculate Mother,
cleanse in Thine Own Blood the sinners of the whole world
who are now in their agony and who are to die this day. Amen.
HEART OF JESUS, once in agony, have pity on the dying.
============================================================================
PRAYER FOR A HAPPY DEATH

O Mother of Sorrows, by the anguish and love with which thou didst stand beside the Cross of Jesus,
stand by me in my last agony.
To thy maternal heart I commend the three last hours of my life.
Offer these hours to the Eternal Father in union with the agony of our dearest Lord.
Offer frequently to the Eternal Father, in atonement for my sins,
the Precious Blood of Jesus, mingled with thy tears on Calvary,
to obtain for me the grace to receive Holy Communion
with most perfect love and contrition before my death,
and to breathe forth my soul in the actual presence of Jesus.
Dearest Mother, when the moment of my death has come,
present me as thy child to Jesus; say to Him in my behalf:
“Son, forgive him, for he knew not what he did. Receive him this day into Thy kingdom.”

Many more prayers and devotions here:
www.catholictradition.org/Christ/precious-blood.htm