WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

UPDATE: POSSIBILITY OF ADS RUNNING ON ALL TRADCATKNIGHT MATERIAL

UPDATE: POSSIBILITY OF ADS RUNNING ON ALL TRADCATKNIGHT MATERIAL
There is a possibility of ads now running on the tradcatknight blog and on youtube in the future.  I realize they can be a pain but unfortunately I have to go this route.  This will not be a glitch if I decide to do so.  We still have far too many folks sitting on the sidelines and I need to supplement the revenue generated for this website.  If you do see ads click on them every one clicked is about 10 cents towards the apostolate.  If we can get enough people to help out financially (donations) then I may decide to remove them.  I'm still in the process of talking with Adsense I will let everyone know. AVE MARIA!