WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Chip Malfunction? Man Malfunction! (VIDEOS)

Chip Malfunction? Man Malfunction! (VIDEOS)
 

By: Eric Gajewski
“Our chip reading cards malfunctioning is similar to how mankind is malfunctioning on every level.”

Yesterday I was in the local grocery store to pick up a few items for the week. As some of you know I have been mentioning how my bank (without warning) sent me a new bank card with the good “ol’ chip” in it. Did I ask for this? Nope. Did they send it anyway? Yes, they did. Any ways…. So I am checking out and I try to insert the chip card I have into the reader and several times the message “chip malfunction” popped up. What I am doing wrong I thought? Yet, it got me to thinking about those poor souls who will succumb under pressure into taking the “mark of the beast”.
tradcatknight.org/2018/07/31/chip-malfunction-man-malfunction-videos/