WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

YOUR PRAYERS ARE WORKING: MORE PRIESTS WAKING UP!

YOUR PRAYERS ARE WORKING: 
MORE PRIESTS WAKING UP! 

Hello Eric,
It’s been maybe two weeks since I started to listen to your podcasts. Thank you very much for what you are doing and may God continue to bless you in this apostolate.

I am a priest. I was ordained 17 years ago. Since last November I started to say the Tridentine Mass driven by my own conviction that it would not be possible for a catholic priest not to know how to say the Traditional Mass that has been said for thousands of years. And there I went, I started to watch videos and I learned it. Since then, this is the Mass I have been saying almost everyday, unless circumstances prevent me from doing so.

I would like to be in touch with you. I already signed up and paid for the premium content of your site. I am fluent in Spanish and I am thinking of translating some of your stuff and post it in my own bilingual web-site. I do this because I think there is not much out there in Spanish and there is need to wake people up (in that language too!).

I hope I can count with your permission to grab some of your material,
May God continue to bless you


FR. D
PLEASE HELP THIS APOSTOLATE!