WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, October 22, 2015

TradCatKnight Radio: "TradCatKnight Fake??"

TradCatKnight Radio: 
"TradCatKnight Fake??"
Talk given 10/22/15

This talk is not an attempt to clear my name for what men have to say about me is completely meaningless. This is only to support those who have been trying to defend this work. I do not want to leave you feeling abandoned.
I have made no attempt to conceal what I do in terms of trying to reach as many as we can! And yet many people see this as being a fake or fraud. But do men's opinions matter? No they do not...
A talk specifically related to the impotent arguments, rash judgements and accusations coming from the clearly psychotic/paranoid camps of various other "catholic" websites.

            Love you all thank you for the prayers and support!