WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Website Owners: Dont Forget to Add TradCatKnight to Your Site!

Website Owners: Dont Forget to Add TradCatKnight to Your Site!
TradCatKnight leads in nearly every social media "following" category with regards to Traditional Catholicism
Have you added us yet? 
 Matthew 24:28: Wheresoever the body shall be, there shall the eagles also be gathered together.
You can contact me about possible link exchanges apostleofmary@hotmail.com

4 comments:

  1. all the people be together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thank you TradCatKnight.I would be more then happy to add your page on my Blog and website as a link.So that my visitors can get over here too.

    ReplyDelete