Welcome Eagles to the New Crusade!
Will thou help defend the Fortress of Faith?

TradCatKnight- MOST VIEWED & FOLLOWED Traditional Catholic APOSTOLATE Worldwide!
As Seen on: Gloria.tv, SpiritDaily, Shoebat, Reddit, Beforeitsnews & many other notable websites
BOOKMARK us & check in DAILY for the latest Endtimes News!
Welcome to my Nest. #EagleoftheFortress
WEBSITE OWNERS: Don't Forget To Add Us On Your Page!

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Latest ISIS Propaganda: "We Want Them Dead" - ISIS Releases "Hit List" Of 3,600 New Yorkers

Latest ISIS Propaganda: "We Want Them Dead" - ISIS Releases "Hit List" Of 3,600 New Yorkers
Tyler Durden 
 In its latest attempt to instill fear far away from the battlefield in Syria, or the recently terrorism-plagued countries of France and Belgium, last week Islamic State supporters published the names and addresses of 3,600 New Yorkers in an apparent "hit list" designed to escalate the group's campaign of sowing fear far from the battlefield in Syria.

According to the CSM the names on the list were released last week by a group calling itself United Cyber Caliphate on the encrypted chat application Telegram, which IS supporters have used to recruit supporters and spread propaganda.  As Reuters adds, the group has urged followers of the militant group to target these 3,600 individuals and to facilitate that the hacker group has posted their personal information with the demand that "we want them #Dead."
The list includes names, home addresses and email addresses. Some of the information appears to be outdated, according to the source, who was not authorized to discuss the investigation publicly. It was not immediately clear how IS supporters obtained the names and addresses on the list.
The list targets government employees with the State Department and Homeland Security, according to ABC, but there are also many average residents on the list who are now being informed by Federal officials that they have ended up on the ISIS hit list. NBC New York has gained access to the data, and mapped the locations of New Yorkers on the list. Many of the targeted were from Brooklyn, some from Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens and other surrounding areas.

Locations of ordinary New Yorkers targeted in ISIS-linked cyberattack

Federal agents and New York City police officers have been contacting the individuals on the list to inform them of the posting.
In a statement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said, "While our standard practice is to decline comment on specific operational and investigative matters, the FBI routinely notifies individuals and organizations of information collected during the course of an investigation that may be perceived as potentially threatening in nature."
One of the victims, an 88-year-old man named Art -- whose last name is being withheld for privacy concerns -- spoke with NBC on Thursday, telling of how the FBI visited and told him that his name was on the list posted Sunday on the private channel of a pro-ISIS group called the United Cyber Caliphate.
The FBI told him to be cautious when he goes out in public and to call 911 immediately if he felt threatened. Still, Art said he is not overly concerned for his safety.
"It sounds like psychological warfare," he said. "Make 3,000 people in this city very upset." FBI and NYPD officials plan to visit the homes of everyone targeted, but say there is no specific threat of violence against them.

An FBI spokeswoman said in a statement, "While our standard practice is to decline comment on specific operational and investigative matters, the FBI routinely notifies individuals and organizations of information collected during the course of an investigation that may be perceived as potentially threatening in nature. "Potential threats may relate to individuals, institutions, or organizations, and are shared in order to sensitize potential victims to the observed threat, and to assist them in taking proper steps to ensure their safety," said the spokeswoman, Carol Cratty.
NBC News terror analyst Laith Alkhouri recently released a report on increasing efforts by pro-ISIS groups to undertake cyberattacks. Last month, a pro-ISIS group hacked into the New Jersey Transit Police website and posted the personal information of officers there. Earlier this week, the same group released what they said was the personal information of some State Department personnel. According to Alkhouri the information was posted to a channel accessible only to certain ISIS supporters. It was posted only for a short time, then taken down. He said it is likely the pro-ISIS group posts this way because releasing it more publicly would make them easier for law enforcement to track. And the group knows the information will get out to the public anyway, he said.
“What those guys are really trying to do is gain a lot of notoriety by saying we hacked American servers,” he told NBC's I-Team. That may be true but things will change dramatically if one of the named people is actually assaulted or killed.
Alkhouri added that "these guys are trying to advance their capability, they’re trying to advance their skill set, and they’re trying to zoom in on more critical targets," he said. Ken Maxwell, who once headed the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force, says law enforcement has to take these kinds of threats seriously, but residents should go about their lives.
That’s something Art says he plans to do. "I’m not going to change my life, I’m not going to let this get me down," he said. "I’m not going to even do what they’re saying be cautious in the street, because it’s nonsense, it's nonsense."
For the sake of some 3,600 New Yorkers, we hope Art is right.

Is it the 3 Stooges? Nope just ISIS...


Italy busts ISIS supporters cell mulling attacks on Vatican & Israeli embassy in Rome (VIDEO) 


False Flag Cometh....

Chilling Details Revealed Indicates ISIS Is Prepared To Attack The U.S. At Any Given Moment


By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

Recently revealed details regarding the Paris attacks that killed 130 people and injured hundreds more, when tied in with previous reports in the U.S. news, indicate a high likelihood that not only has ISIS threatened to attack Americans on U.S. soil, but are in position and fully prepared to do so at any given moment.

New details regarding the Paris attacks were revealed by The New York Times on Sunday and those details are chilling when we look at reports from December 2015 on ANP and across American news outlets.

Via IBTimes:

The Islamic State group terrorists who killed 130 people and injured hundreds more in Paris last year were able to avoid police detection ahead of the Nov. 13 attack by using disposable cell phones. In many cases, the teams of attackers used victims’ phones or only activated their so-called burner phones moments before carrying out attacks throughout the French capital, thus avoiding detection by police and intelligence agencies.

Those are among the newest details revealed by the New York Times Sunday about how at least nine suspects planned and carried out the gruesome massacre. Investigators are still piecing together the events that immediately preceded the attacks and hope to glean details from the arrest of Salah Abdeslam, the suspected logistics chief of the attack who was apprehended in Brussels on Friday. The events have also helped inspire an international conversation over the use of mobile encryption, a widely adopted means of increased data security that protects the integrity of a message while in many cases making it impossible for authorities to access those communications before it’s too late.

“Everywhere they went, the attackers left behind their throwaway phones, including in Bobigny, at a villa rented in the name of Ibrahim Abdeslam,” the Times reported. “When the brigade charged with sweeping the location arrived, it found two unused cell phones still inside their boxes.”


A flashback to reports from December where we see "On December 4, four dozen of these cell phones were purchased at a Walmart in Cape Girardeau. On December 5, two immigrants bought 59 cell phones from a Walmart in Lebanon. Thirty-two cell phones were purchased in Macon. Fifty were bought in Columbia. And Jefferson City police reported that three people bought over 50 of the phones at a Walmart there; the Jefferson police acknowledged that “three men with accents” bought the phones, but stated that because they did not have a legal reason to detain them, they allowed them to leave.

Such cell phones, nicknamed “burners,” can be bought and used anonymously, then thrown away so they cannot be traced–thus leading to fears of terrorist usage." (Sources - Breitbart, ABC 7 and 13KRCG)

Within days other suspicious bulk purchases were noted as well as disturbing news of stolen plumbing supplies and an FBI investigation into countless stolen propane takes, all of which could be used as "Hell Cannons" as explained by Stefan Stanford here at ANP on December 15, 2015. By December 26, 43 more propane tanks had reportedly been stolen and the bombshell news that the U.S. government had "lost track" of 9,500 suspected terrorist immigrants.

It is also noteworthy that "remote controlled" electronics were also reported stolen back in December 2015, as were used in the San Bernardino massacre, where NBC News reported "The attackers who killed 14 at a California office party Wednesday left behind a remote-controlled explosive device as they raced away in a black SUV with the bomb controller in their hands."

There is no doubt the U.S. is on the ISIS hit list, they have openly stated their intentions. There is also no doubt there are ISIS supporters and/or members already inside the United States as evidenced by the San Bernardino massacre where one of the perpetrators had been allowed into the U.S. on a Fiance Visa after two rounds of government "vetting."


 After the terrorist attack in Brussels on Tuesday, to which ISIS has claimed responsibility for, ISIS conducted a poll as to which country would be hit next, mocking the fact that world landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower had paid tribute to the Brussel victims by illuminating in the colors of their flag. The poll was headlined "What will be the color of the Eiffel Tower in the next attacks?"

While the UK and Russia garnered the most votes in their poll, it is of interest that the first location listed as an option was The United States.


A user affiliated with the terror group tweeted that “the Islamic State will attack London, Washington, Rome and all the infidels’ capitals.” Another declared: “the Crusaders are blundered and confused. Yesterday Paris, today Brussels, and they don’t know where will be the next attack,” a loyalist posted. (Source Vocativ)

RELATED'We Have To Do Something And We Have To Do It Rapidly' - Bombshell Donald Trump Interview With Michael Savage: 'The Whole World Is Collapsing' - March 2016 Map Shows What US Cities Received Most Refugees


On November  12, 2015 Barack Obama was interviewed by ABC’s George Stephanopoulos where Obama stated that ISIS had been "contained."

The next day, November 13, 2015, ISIS struck Paris in a series of coordinated attacks which killed 130 people and injured hundreds more.

On December 3, 2015 Obama told CBS This Morning that "ISIL is not going to pose an existential threat to us."

That same day ISIS supporters Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik (Malik having been allowed entry on a Fiance Visa after supposedly being "vetted"), massacred 14 people and injured 22 more in a terror attack in San Bernardino, California.

Yesterday Barack Obama co-hosted a press conference in Argentina with President Mauricio Macri where he once again stated "Groups like ISIL can’t destroy us, they can’t defeat us. They don’t produce anything. They’re not an existential threat to us"

Local authorities, feds investigating alleged ISIL 'kill list' for Minnesota law enforcement

Caliphate Cyber Army released names; FBI is investigating threat.