WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, June 15, 2018

Seminar and pagan practice

Seminar and pagan practice
A LONG TIME FOLLOWER OF TRADCATKNIGHT ISSUES A WARNING

Good Morning, Eric –

I wanted to relate to you something that happened while I was at a seminar for health professionals in Syracuse, NY.  The topic of the all day seminar was Nutrition and the Immune System.  I go to these seminars for professional credit for my nursing license.  I don’t get out very often to go to these seminars and I thought the topic was interesting. I traveled one hour to get there.



During the afternoon, one of the subjects was stress reduction.  The presenter recommended among other things meditation and yoga, which I was not surprised at.  However, she then mentioned Senobi breathing from Japan and how it was a great stress reducer.  I knew intuitively this was a pagan worship practice. Imagine my horror when she asked everyone to stand [if they wanted] and to practice this breathing technique!  There is a body stance which accompanies this breathing that looks like a yoga type pose.  I sat in my chair while almost everyone in the room, and there were over one hundred people there, did this pagan practice, and I prayed to St. Anthony of Padua, whose feast day it was that day, and I prayed for everyone in the room, who had no idea what they are doing.

I researched a bit more on Senobi breathing when I got home, and it is associated with Tai chi and Qigong Eastern practices.   Wikipedia states “ According to Taoist, Buddist, and Confucian philosophy, Qigong allows access to higher realms of awareness, awakens one's "true nature", and helps develop human potential.” 

Just as I thought.

It is amazing that one needs to be on guard continually against pagan practices everywhere. We cannot be vigilant enough as Traditional Catholics.

In the Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Karen K.