WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, June 18, 2018

POEM: “I Still Loved You”


POEM: “I Still Loved You”
By:  Eric Gajewski
"My heart hath said to thee: My face hath sought thee: thy face, O Lord, will I still seek."
[Psalms 26:8]
You can now donate in your own country's currency!
 
Please enjoy my latest poem from the work, "Fortress of the Soul"
Press play and listen as you read along
A life of sin recalled,

So many decisions gone painfully wrong

Like David searching his own heart

I too am here to write my own Psalms

Yet delusional dreams fill these dark nights

So many distractions sadly drowning out Your heart’s sweet song

Slowly, I drift away

Out on these currents of Hope which are strong

Dying, just like the Wind, I recognize

It is in this stillness where time stops that I belong

A life of sin recalled,

Gently, Your hand reaches to embrace my every fall

I see Your merciful smile descending as the noonday sun over my soul

Which lifts me up at the same time too,

A man now hated, a man I once knew

Who hunts me down at times like Saul

Amidst my hidden cries but I still heard Thee for me, call

Erased are the memories of things done

By the Pure acts of all that You do

Small, I now find myself in this world

Handing over the lies of my life for Your Way which is true

A life of sin recalled,

How hell must appalled,

To see a sinner beneath it all

Still hold out his rigid petals,

In attempts to retain thy forgiving morning dew

For amongst the thorns of my heart,

Known only to us, beneath these skies now so blue

Are these words to be found

Deep beneath these inconstant waves of my wrongdoings

Where it is written…… 
I have crashed upon Your rock and I still have loved You





Donations:  Please get in the fight with a financial contribution for this is an information war.  Please click the paypal button and get behind TradCatKnight financially.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address.

For Contact: Questions and comments or to become a special guest on TradCatKnight Radio OR to have me on your own show please contact me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com