WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, January 22, 2018

SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN - Full documentary (video)

SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN - Full documentary (video)
"Behold, I will bring of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie. Behold, I will make them to come and adore before thy feet. And they shall know that I have loved thee." [Apocalypse (Revelation) 3:9]

2 comments:

  1. I am almost finished with the name Rockefeller because two of my aunt's married a Rockefeller we found this when my grandmother's sister married David Rockefeller ...that is quite a history of what is going on now and how it got there....really good job Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus Christ had an interesting geneology as well!

    ReplyDelete