WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Pseudo Trad “Con-Artists”

TRADCATKNIGHT: Pseudo Trad “Con-Artists”

By: Eric Gajewski


I am sure all of you who have tried to promote this apostolate in times past have been immediately met with resistance in doing so. You will get such replies as Eric is a conspiracy theorist, an anti-semite, a womanizer, the great monarch, a freemason and/or jew infiltrator or perhaps the best yet is “con artist”. It is amazing what people will come up with when they disagree with your view points. In any case, amidst my research this past week in trying to get some fresh information up on the website I stumbled upon a pseudo trad blog (I kid you not) which was calling out the “major” pseudo trad websites/apologists who were making big money.