WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Purple Scapular: “And I Was Given To My Mother”

TRADCATKNIGHT: Purple Scapular: “And I Was Given To My Mother”

By: Eric Gajewski


My good friends as you know I am very much a supporter of the Purple Scapular which I have called the “endtimes” scapular and perhaps this is to general a title for this amazing gift to us all. I give witness to such beautiful and often times unforeseen graces that I will attribute to this scapular. As I was further reflecting upon the Passion which is something we ought be doing daily but most specifically as it relates to this scapular, I, was hit by this portion of Marie Julie’s ecstasy back in August of 1878 which I would like to speak upon now.

tradcatknight.org/2019/11/30/purple-scapular-and-i-was-given-to-my-mother/