WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Lent Reflection: His Cries vs. the Self Gratifies

TRADCATKNIGHT: Lent Reflection: His Cries vs. the Self Gratifies

By: Eric Gajewski


“Nothing, how little so ever it be, if it is suffered for God’s sake, can pass without merit in the sight of God.” -Thomas a Kempis



I hope you all are having a very fruitful Lent thus far. I ask you all to continue to keep me in prayer as I am still challenged with some escalating neurological issues as of late. Today I wanted to speak about how man and specifically modern man is a worldly, flesh abiding creature which cares not for Catholic truth nor in the true Gospel anymore.

tradcatknight.org/2019/03/16/lent-reflection-his-cries-vs-the-self-gratifies/