WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, March 2, 2019

CATHOLIC PROPHECY: Economic Collapse Starts With a Vanquishing Land?

TRADCATKNIGHT: CATHOLIC PROPHECY: Economic Collapse Starts With a Vanquishing Land?

Yet another connection between Sister Jeanne and Marie Julie’s prophecies…

By: Eric Gajewski


I must admit I thought I had read/heard it all when it comes to the revelations of Marie Julie Jahenny. Well, I thought wrong. On last night’s live show Isabelle Czszebura spoke of Marie Julie’s warning for the economic collapse. I didn’t know that Marie Julie had even spoke about an economic collapse but wait it gets better. Apparently, the economic collapse will start due a “vanquishing land”. This was relayed to our listening audience as I stood nearly stunned hearing this for the first time.

tradcatknight.org/2019/03/02/economic-collapse-starts-with-a-vanquishing-land/#more-22069