WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Illuminati in Media

Illuminati in Media
Tom Policinski


Hello Eric
I recently saw a Commercial for an anti bullying campaign called I Am a Witness. Apparently its been around a while, and perhaps you’ve covered it. 



But if not, you may be interested. This campaign centers around encouraging youth to use an eye emoji when they see online bullying. This eye is the hallmark of the campaign, and the tv and online commercials often feature animated kids, with just one giant eye. Moreover, the commercial I saw – a live action one – ends with a montage of smiling teens all holding up their hands with that eye drawn on their palms… it was unnervingly Illuminati in feel. I did a YouTube search for it, with no luck. But you can find some of their other videos by searching YouTube for “I Am a Witness Commercial”. Below is a video of the campaign, showing a lot of what I'm mentioning. Also I've included a link to their website.


On another note, ive attached a photo of a movie that’s apparently on Netflix. I haven't seen it, but I saw it pop up on Facebook. Apparently it has some popularity. You'll of course note the illuminati symbolism in the poster.

God bless,
-Tom