WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, December 16, 2016

TradCatKnight Radio, Michael DePinto "Hillary, HackWars & RFID Chip"

TradCatKnight Radio, Michael DePinto "Hillary, HackWars & RFID Chip"
Talk given 12-16-16    (aprx 50 mins)

Disclaimer: Not all the views of my guests represent the TradCatKnight/Catholic position.


Note: Audio quality is dependent upon skype connectivity which is typically not great. Maximize the volume on both your computer and the youtube video itself.

SUBSCRIBE to TradCatKnight for all the latest Endtime news and Radio shows! This is the most comprehensive and followed traditional Catholic apostolate worldwide.


Michael is the owner of the Last Great Stand, a 100% independent news-aggregation website.  Who am I? Why have I decided to take time out of my life to start a blog? I am a member of the fast growing un-silent majority that is sick of the insanity going on in this country right now. I’m not sure anything I say will affect real change, but I hope I can bring attention to some issues the Lame Stream Media is guaranteed not to report on and do it with some bite that grabs your attention. I’m accused of being vitriolic, bombastic, sarcastic to the extreme, and probably worse behind my back. I guess I haven’t worked hard enough, if that is the best people can say about me. The time has come for me to stop my political rants on my personal profile, so I’ve created The Last Great Stand blog, and you can call me “The Voice of Reason.” I’m sick of being branded a right wing extremist, racist, homophobe, warmonger, or whatever asinine adjectives Liberal Progressives have for the words COMMON SENSE these days. These people have lost their minds, and even worse than the fact they are legally allowed to eat with uncorked forks to prevent harm to them or others, these same lunatics occupy the White House, have a majority in the Senate, they run our national media, and they are indoctrinating our kids.










DONATIONS:  We GO and GROW as your charity flows!  Please consider making a financial contribution to TradCatKnight.  I need daily help in this ongoing information war.  For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please send an email to apostoleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address.


TOPICS INCLUDED IN THIS TALK: Hillary, Obama, Trump, what is in store for 2017?, RFID/Mark of the beast coming?, MSM is the fake news, Zuckerberg and Soros crackdown on "fake news", overly optimistic Americans?, economic crash still coming, attack on conservatives and Christians, endgame uniting of humanity, what is biggest threat to America?, distress of nations, RUSSIA/USA HackWar and more!


TradCatKnight Radio, Michael DePinto "Hillary, HackWars & RFID Chip"