WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Venerable Mary of Agreda Corroborates TradCatKnight Antichrist Thesis

 


TRADCATKNIGHT: Venerable Mary of Agreda Corroborates TradCatKnight Antichrist Thesis

By: Eric Gajewski

I am continuing to breakdown various points on the antichrist from the classic book The Reign of Antichrist from Rev. Culleton. Before I give you some interesting insights that Venerable Mary of Agreda that supports my thesis as to how the Antichrist will walk out onto the scene I did want to make mention of this point in regards to the anticipated Great Monarch arrival which pushes back the Antichrist thesis.

tradcatknight.org/2020/11/23/venerable-mary-of-agreda-corroborates-tradcatknight-antichrist-thesis/