WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

UFO’S, CROP CIRCLES & ANTICHRIST CONNECTION

 

TRADCATKNIGHT: UFO’S, CROP CIRCLES & ANTICHRIST CONNECTION

BY: ERIC GAJEWSKI
 

I know many of you are getting exhausted with me talking about the Antichrist and the details surrounding him but if we are to know what we are up against then we must know our enemy. I found a section covering ufo’s crop circles and the coming of Antichrist right on his own page and I thought I would like to give you my thoughts on the matter. I will first leave the apologetics from his page for you first to read and then provide some talking points.