WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Should Christians Expect Less Than Darkness These Days?

TRADCATKNIGHT: Should Christians Expect Less Than Darkness These Days?

By: Eric Gajewski


I just wanted to give some brief commentary on the two and three days of darkness which Heaven warned us about through esteemed mystic Marie Julie Jahenny. I write this as I am about to bring Xavier and Kathleen on for the show for the first time to discuss the remedies and 3 days of darkness kits which is available to tradcatknight members. The times are increasingly getting darker and yet I am still meeting resistance with the false traditionalists of our times who still seem to think we are on the verge of a great counter-revolution as opposed to us going full blown underground.