WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, January 19, 2020

How Long Between The Death Of the Antichrist & Christ’s Return?

TRADCATKNIGHT: How Long Between The Death Of the Antichrist & Christ’s Return?

By: Eric Gajewski

How Long Will the Triumph Period Be?


I have covered over the past month how it is the infallible teaching of the Church that the Triumph of the Church (Immaculate/Sacred Hearts) occurs after the defeat of the antichrist. What we are going through is no warmup to another time period in which the antichrist will come. We have covered that topic at length but now I wanted to give you my opinion on just how long a time period it will be between the death of the Antichrist and Christ’s return to consummate the world. What I am about to cover I address in more detail in my book, “Fortress of the Soul”.

tradcatknight.org/2020/01/19/how-long-between-the-death-of-the-antichrist-christs-return/#more-55196