WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Are The Saints Prophecies Infallible?

TRADCATKNIGHT: Are The Saints Prophecies Infallible?

By: Eric Gajewski


I wanted to touch upon this topic again today amidst a traditional world which is awaiting a “great renewal” before the man of sin arrives. This will not be the case as a good number of esteemed theologians have pointed out. Fr. Kramer and I have been doing our best to likewise warn of the impending arrival of the Antichrist. I would almost say the same for Dr. Robert Sungenis who seems to believe the same as indicated on my most recent podcast with him.

DO NOT MISS THIS IMPORTANT ARTICLE...

tradcatknight.org/2019/08/29/are-the-saints-prophecies-infallible/