WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

“The Story of God”: More Diatribe For The One World Religion

TRADCATKNIGHT: “The Story of God”: More Diatribe For The One World Religion

By: Eric Gajewski


So as most of you know I have been relegated to a couch for resting due to being ill. I have not seen any improvement since yesterday amidst all the herbs and medicines I am taking so please keep me in prayer. In any case on TV late the other night was a commercial for this show “The Story of God” hosted by Morgan Freeman. The commercial for this program talked about how people from all “faiths and traditions are interconnected as one”. If you have been following my apostolate you know this sounds an awful lot like Maitreya talk and it is.