WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, February 14, 2019

False Trad Website: There Is No Such Thing As a True Traditionalist?

TRADCATKNIGHT: False Trad Website: There Is No Such Thing As a True Traditionalist?

By: Eric Gajewski


I have dealt with these types over the years and wanted to clarify as to what is meant by “traditionalist” using Pope St. Pius X as a foundation for my argument.

First, let us understand that I am one of those “traditionalists” if not the ONLY traditionalist who is using that exact term “true traditionalist”. I don’t think I have ever seen novus ordo watch or another hardline traditionalist site using this exact verbiage so who ever the author is my certainly be a “tradcatknight” admirer. LOL. In any case let us tackle this first attempt to refute what I have been saying. ....

click to read on.....