WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, August 13, 2018

Voice to Skull Technology Is Embedded in 5G – Mind Control Reaches its Apex (VIDEO)

Voice to Skull Technology Is Embedded in 5G – Mind Control Reaches its Apex (VIDEO)


5G= MIND CONTROL

Recently I has approached by a self-described “insider” who had at one time worked for DARPA. He insisted that the new 5G technology being rolled out across the country was both lethal and contained mind control elements that should alarm all people. I thought the claims were outrageous and with scientific justification. Don’t misunderstand me, I know that mind control exists, however, 5G being an element of mind control surprised me. Subsequently, I began a literature search and I found the mother load.

tradcatknight.org/2018/08/13/voice-to-skull-technology-is-embedded-in-5g-mind-control-reaches-its-apex/