WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Proverbs 1: Flee From the Ungodly & Watch Them Crumble

Proverbs 1: Flee From the Ungodly & Watch Them Crumble

BY: ERIC GAJEWSKI
INCLUDES MY EXCLUSIVE VIDEO ON FATIMA


Have the Conciliarist’s heeded the warnings of the Blessed Virgin Mary? Do they not realize they speak her name at times but do not do what she asks? Yes, we can say they are “enemies of the Virgin”. When you refuse the message of the Virgin you refuse Christ himself. “Because I called, and you refused: I stretched out my hand, and there was none that regarded. You have despised all my counsel and have neglected my reprehensions.” Psalms 1:24

tradcatknight.org/2018/08/09/proverbs-1-flee-from-the-ungodly-watch-them-crumble/#more-2205

PLEASE HELP THIS APOSTOLATE...