WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, April 30, 2017

TRADCATKNIGHT MAIL....

TRADCATKNIGHT MAIL....
NOTE: Questions answered privately...
I apologize for not getting the mail up the last few weeks as I have been very busy.  Please keep spreading word of Tradcatknight to friends, family and church members.  Have a blessed Sunday!
 
 It seems that, in the early stages of the war, Rome will be controlled by the Communists, not the Mohammedans; and the Communists will not attempt, at least at first, to destroy the Church. Rather, they will enact drastic laws and force the clergy into apostasy in the hope of using the Church to further their revolutionary aims. The true pope will take to flight, and it is possible that, it is at this stage that an anti-pope will be seated in Rome. The vast majority of bishops and priests, as will be seen elsewhere, will obey the anti-pope and accept the "New Mass" that will be dictated by the Communists. This "New Mass" is not the New Mass that was introduced in 1969; it is a more radical construction, a truly diabolical invention. The New Mass of today must be viewed as a first stage. 

This scripture is perfect for today...
As I live, saith the Lord God, forasmuch as my flocks have been made a spoil, and my sheep are become a prey to all the beasts of the field, because there was no shepherd: for my shepherds did not seek after my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flocks:"
[Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 34:8]
Raymond L.
-------------------------------- 

Virgin Mary's house 
Carol M
----------------------------------  

 WHEN IS A "DONE DEAL" A "DONE DEAL"?

Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt
Former Senior Policy Advisor
U.S. Department of Education

Yes, this is long, and I doubt many people will read it, unless they are as upset as is the author regarding what is staring our country and our offspring square in the face:  lifelong global dictatorship imposed primarily through the long-planned UN, UNESCO,  US-Soviet-Russian Communist Restructuring of Education.
 
I suspect most of you care as much as I about the future of the USA and our magnificent Constitution.  My sense is many of us are overwhelmed by so many diversions out there; we just don't know what to do, where to turn.

The following is my plea and plan for action, for what it's worth: 

Do President Trump and Secretary DeVos have the following history of merger of United States and Russian (Soviet) education systems, including workforce training, using Skinnerian OBE/Direct Instruction/computer training, and choice/charter schools, etc?


Don't you think they had better bone up on this history?
Or, are they willing collaborators in the Sovietization of American education?


Please forward this email to:

President Trump, The White House:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact
the WHITE HOUSE President Donald J. Trump.

and to:

U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos
U.S. Dept. of Education,
555 New Jersey Avenue, N.W.,
Washington, D.C.20001,
telephone:  (202) 208-3882

Pray, pray, pray Americans can be deprogrammed/re-educated to be able to see the totalitarian road upon which the USA  has been and is travelling since 1945 (when USA joined communist United Nations). 

-------------------------------

Real reason Our Lady wanted Russia Consecrated
Good stuff vs JP2 as we approach 3rd secret

https://youtu.be/GWUGSnL63NQ
 
Don M.
---------------------------------  
 

Hi Eric,

In our conversation, I told you after God called me to repent, the first thing I came across was the biography of Marie Julie Jahenny. I was nervous to read it. Something in me told me it was something the current church would frown upon but I needed to read. I was afraid of being disobedient. Knowing what I know now, I'm glad I listened to that inner voice and will never obey them again. 

I'm studying Marie's work again. We're clearly living many of her predictions. This one reinforces your theories about the zionist agenda:

Second Prediction of a New ‘Mass’:


(November 27, 1901, or 1902.  Note: the date May 10, 1904 is printed sometimes with this ecstasy.):


I give you a warning even today. The disciples who are not of My Holy Gospel are now in a great work of the mind to form as the second facsimiles when they will make to their idea and under the influence of the enemy of souls, a Mass that contains words odious in My sight. When the fatal hour arrives when they will put to the test the Faith of My eternal priesthood, it is these sheets that they will give to celebrate in this last period. The first period, it is that of My priesthood which exists since (or after) Me. The second, is the period of persecution when the enemies of the Faith and of Holy Religion have formulated - and they are strongly enforced - these sheets as the book of the second celebration, these infamous spirits (or, infamous minds) are those who crucified Me and who are waiting for the reign of the new Messiah to make them happy.”


“Many of My holy priests will refuse this book sealed with the words of the abyss. Unfortunately, (they) will be the exception, it will be used.”


Sending prayers and watching closely so we are not caught asleep by our Lord and Savior. 

July
--------------------------
 
 I've listened to alot of your material but it's left me wondering about an actual end times timeline. Can you please put the following events in order from your perspective, along with an estimated period between events? Add any events I missed! It might be good to do a video on it too.
Thanks!

WW3
real or fake alien invasion (rev. 12?)
"strong delusion" of 2 Thessalonians 2:11
Anti-christ brokers peace deal for Israel
2 witnesses begin their 1260 day ministry in Israel
CME solar event and the rest of the 7 vials\plagues of rev.16
mark of the beast
wormwood\planet X of rev 8:11
3 days of darkness
 
Xavier R.
------------------------ 
 
Hello Eric,


I am having difficulty hearing/receiviing your youtube videos, most especially those one hour and longer.  I cancelled my gmail account so is there another way to receive your videos?


Thank you and God bless!


Valerie Kamp
----------------------------


 
Hi Eric,

I'm not an expert on Bible prophesy, far from it. My study of Bible prophesy has solely consisted of web articles such as yours, The Fatima Center and Walid Shoebat's, to date.

Eric, I see so many moving pieces and I'm not sure how they all fit together. There are the central bankers, Islam, the New Age Movement, Masonry/Jewry/Sufism, militant secularism, LGBTQ, etc. At this stage, Walid looks 100% correct in his work AND so do those focused on the West (New Ageism, etc):



My question is how do we make sense of all these moving pieces? How do we thread the needle to together?

Are Turkey and the Ottoman's going to be 'the' Antichrist (Erdogan) of Bible prophesy? Will they use Sufism to absorb the West under the Antichrist empire/Caliphate? Or will the Antichrist be a European or a Jew (via Freemasonry/Theosophy)?

I wonder, due to the work of Walid Shoebat, if Freemasonry has been a child of Islam/Babylon (Sufism) all along. The first Masonic revolution was in France. The French were longtime allies with the Ottoman's during that time, because this alliance helped defend them from the Protestant British, etc. There are complexities at work here. What's crystal clear is that mankind for the most part is continuing to go insane and accept moral perversity calling good evil and evil good.

I understand Erdogan could be a crypto Jew. I get that. I'm still not sure what to expect in the coming years as the intensity of these times continues to increase and men continue to go mad. For example, how can we have a Jewish Antichrist and a Jewish conversion to the Catholic Faith (in the end times)?

Thanks Eric! Hope what I'm conveying here makes sense. I think the topic would make a great show because I've noticed you regularly report on all the elements involved here including Freemasonry and Islam. Maybe you've already covered it, in which case I'd really appreciate a link to the relevant show.

Much love to you!

God Bless,

Mark B
----------------------------

I write this out of love for Almighty God, for the Blessed Virgin Mary our Most Holy Mother, and for the Holy Catholic Apostolic Roman Church the mother and teacher of all churches.

I was born and raised in a catholic family. My mother, who is a single parent, taught me at an early to love God and the Blessed Mother. I grew up in Filipino society, where the Catholic Religion is held with deep love and devotion, and became deeply attached to the catholic customs prevalent in our country (i.e. novenas, procession of saints, pilgrimage to churches during holy week, patronal feast days, etc.) Little did I know that I was being presented with only the tip of the iceberg regarding the Beauty of our Holy Religion.

When I was in grade school I was sent to a Dominican school in our area. The nuns in our school taught us the catechism and so I learned about the Most Holy Trinity, the Commandments of God, the Sacraments, and the Saints. I was taught that the Mass is a "Memorial of the Last Supper", a meal wherein the priest acts as a celebrant and presider. Though the Dogma of Transubstantiation is taught and emphasized in our classes or preparations before Mass it was very difficult for me to believe that our Lord is present Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity in a "Mass" wherein reverence for the sacred species is almost non-existent, wherein the congregation talk and interact with each other, wherein the priest delivers the sermon as if it were a performance in a stand-up comedy club, and wherein the prayers in the Mass themselves don't reflect (theologically and doctrinally) the awesome mystery present in every (true) Mass.

Through television programs in EWTN I came to the knowledge that the Holy Catholic Church is God's true Church and has a 2000-year-old history that spans from the time of the Apostles to the present day and age. I also learned that the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass remained unaltered for 2000 years and was taught that the (Novus Ordo) mass is "one and the same" as the Mass that the Apostles and Saints offered. It was also through EWTN that I had my first encounter with the Tridentine Mass. I remember that as a young child that grew up in the Novus Ordo, I had the impression that the Latin Mass was the ancient Mass, filled with mystery, that became outdated and was changed sometime in the 20th century. I had no idea how my first encounter  with the Tridentine Mass would impact me in the future.

For years, my belief in the Novus Ordo remained unquestioned until I became a high school student and transferred to a public school. My first months in public school made me question the Church and her Doctrines. For the first time, I debated protestants and when confronted about certain doctrines, such as purgatory, salvation, justification, etc., I could not find a suitable answer. I realized that what I was taught in grade school was not enough for any catholic who wants to defend the faith. I became speechless when they would rant about their heresies and blasphemies. And so, I devoted myself to reading and researching to know more about the Faith, and to refute my protestant classmates. But, I still believed that even they will get to heaven because that's what I read and was taught.

All these changed when when I read the teachings of St. Cyprian regarding salvation. His words struck me. I couldn't get it out of my head: Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus! Outside of the Church there is no salvation! It was the first time I came in contact with Catholic teaching contrary to what I was taught. I read about how the saints preached about the Mass as a Sacrifice not a meal, the perpetuation of Christ's sacrifice at calvary, the unbloody sacrifice offered to God. And so, as I researched and read more and more, it became more apparent to me that the Church that the Apostles and Saints preached and defended is very different from the church that I grew up with. With all of my self-study regarding the Church's doctrine and her rites I remembered the Tridentine Mass I first saw on EWTN. My first impression of the True Mass hasn't changed yet. I still viewed it as a mysterious and outdated ritual. But, out of curiosity for the Mass that I always see depicted in paintings on the lives of saints, I started downloading pictures of the Mass and listened to its chants. I became mesmerized with the beauty of the Sacred Roman Rite.

So, on September 2014 I made the decision to watch a full recorded video of a Sung High Mass or Missa Cantata, since there are virtually no latin masses near our area. My life was never the same after that. I was in tears while watching the Mass, it was as if I'm already in heaven in the company of the angels and saints worshipping God! Such beauty! Such reverence! The prayers contain the most beautiful words of adoration, contrition, supplication, and thanksgiving to God. The prayers make it clear: The Mass is a sacrifice! Our Lord Jesus Christ is present Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity! I said to myself: This is what I lacked in my life. This is the Mass that the saints loved! Starting from that day onward I labeled myself a "traditional catholic" but not a "traditionalist" since I'm not comfortable with that adjective. I was traditional in liturgical preference but when it comes to Doctrine I was still very modernist. Little by little was my conversion to the True Catholic Faith, I just couldn't accept that was I was taught and believed all these years was just a lie. Until, through God's gracious mercy, I came upon the Canons and Decrees of the Council of Trent. It was a huge slap to my face; 90% of what I was taught was not authentic Catholic Doctrine and the Tridentine Council made me see that. And with trust in God, and not hope in His guidance, I decided to take a huge leap of faith: I decided to abandon my loyalty to the Novus Ordo sect and profess fidelity to the true Holy Roman Catholic Church. It was not an easy thing to do. With other catholics calling you a "rebel", "schismatic", "protestant" it's really a very difficult decision. They have no idea that they are the one's who hold protestant beliefs, not the traditionalists.

It was January of 2015 that Eric Gajewski sent me a friend request on facebook.  It was because of him and the help of TradCatKnight that my love for God and Our Lady grew deeper. I am grateful to him and TradCatKnight because if it were not for them I would have been able to know about the real Third Secret of Fatima, the chastisements, and Antipope Francis. Many of my questions were answered because of TradCatKnight. Amidst all of the crisis, persecution, and tribulation that the Church is facing, I became reassured that in the end, God and Our Lady will triumph. Now, I can say that I know more of the Faith than I knew back then. Only then did I call myself a "traditionalist" without fear and hesitation. I am also grateful to Fr. Paul Kramer for helping and guiding me. I know that I am just young (16 years old) but I don't see that as an obstacle to evangelize and defend our Holy Church. As St. Paul the Apostle stated in 1 Timothy 4:12 : Let no man despise thy youth: but be an example to the faithful in word, in conversation, in charity, in faith, in chastity.

To other teenagers out there who love God and His Church, do not be afraid to step out of the darkness, to leave Novus Ordo beliefs and embrace the Holy Catholic Apostolic Roman Church. Do not be fooled by the ambiguous doctrines of Vatican II, do not get caught up in the false humility of bergoglio, do not believe the lies of the modernist hierarchy. You are not a schismatic. You are not a rebel. You are not a protestant. You are a Roman Catholic faithful to the Sacred Deposit if the Faith. Yes, you will be persecuted, maybe even by your own family, but when facing persecution take comfort in the promise of Our Lord Jesus Christ: Blessed are ye when men revile you, and persecute you, and speak all that is evil against you, untruly, for my sake: Be glad and rejoice, for your reward is great in heaven.

Run to the aid of the Most Holy Mother of God! Pray the Holy Rosary and wear the scapular. Seek the protection of St. Michael the archangel and all the holy angels. Ask for the intercession of the Saints; and avail of the divine graces that God pours out through the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and the Sacraments of the Holy Church.

In Christo Jesu per Mariam Semper Virginem,
Ronald S
-------------------------------

 Dear Eric,

I hope you have a blessed Holy Triduum.

I have been following a gentlemen who is a self taught geologist who has been able with modern technology to predict earthquakes.  Every night he gives an update.  His channel is Dutchsinse. 

The link to his youtube is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q.

I thought you might be interested in this and passing it on with your reporting of the increase in earthquakes,volcanoes and loud boom noises.  He addresses all of these issues.  It would also benefit people to know if they are at risk for an earthquake.  He can give at minimum 2 day warning.  I urge you to check him out. 

God bless to you,

Maureen Sungenis
--------------------------
 
Hello Eric
I have just gotten off the phone after speaking with Bernard Janzen at his home in Saskatoon.
(l ordered the books over the phone,  of  Fr Malachi Martin's interviews a few weeks ago after your interview with Bernard )
I asked him to convey my request to his wife ,Miriam to pray for me ,a sole parent ,as I do battle with my 31 & 17 year old son's. daily habit of playing Dota.
Bernard rightly said that the Priestly sermons are not dealing with this huge problem from the pulpit.
I have been wading through endless links in the hopes of finding enough proof to present to my sons about the diabolical nature of Dota , and it's not at all easy to find.
Could you please do a radio segment on this issue ,as I find your radio format more sustainable ,over  trying to find time to read.
I also  only use a smart phone as l do not use a computer.
 
God bless you Eric
In my prayers ,
In Jesus Mary and Joseph
Mary M
-------------------------------------
 
My only options for latin mass are either at SSPX churches, a sedevacantes church of www.cmri.org or churches that practice norvus ordoe and vatican 2 teachings 99% of the time but do a latin mass once a week.

What should I choose? Or should I just stay home and read my missal and watch mass online at www.sgg.org?
 
Ryan G
--------------------------------
 
Dear Eric,

FYI

Paul A. Byrne, M.D.


http://www.lifeguardianfoundation.org
-------------------------  
 


Be sure to send your comments, messages, questions, feedback, blogs, articles, videos and latest information to apostleofmary@hotmail.com for review