WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

ACT OF HUMILITY

ACT OF HUMILITY
O Lord of glory, O God of infinite sanctity, who am I that Thou shouldst deign to come to me! "The heavens are not pure in Thy sight," and wilt Thou dwelt in my heart? "Lord! I am not worthy that Thou shouldst enter under my roof." The consciousness of my unworthiness would prompt me to exclaim, "Depart from me, O Lord, for I am a sinner," but Thy pressing invitation to approach Thy Holy Table encourages me and dispels all my fears. "here I am for Thou didst call me." Come, then, O Jesus, take possession of a heart that wishes to belong to Thee. "Create a clean heart in me, O God, and renew a right spirit within me." "Have mercy on me, O God, and according to the multitude of Thy tender mercies, blot out my iniquity." [Psalm 1]