WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Poem, “Charity Covereth…”

“Charity Covereth…”
By: Eric Gajewski
From the work, "Fortress of the Soul"

Proverbs 10:12
Hatred stirreth up strifes: and charity covereth all sins.

Be Sober & Watch unto Prayer
Remain Still & Unite thy Will
To My Sacred Heart which Forever Shares
Be Ye Hospitable & Show that thou Care
And Uponst My Holy Hill Ye shalst have thy Fill
Wherest My Mercy & Justice meet, all is Fair...

Receive My grace and be Ye Thankful
For the “man of self” Neglects & With Divine Things art Perplexed
Who Refuse My Mother and all therein Under Her Mantle
For If thou Shouldst Speak Turneth Inwardly unto Me
My Dearly Beloved and act as good Soldiers
And do so Without Complaining, Grumbling or Grudging
Because the Cross shalst Carry Ye thru the Winds
Wherest only the strong legs can climb to wherest I maybe found
Minister and teach but let Silence be thy Way
For when one door closeth another shalst open
Wherest one chapter would end another begins
Therefore be faithful and nobly fight first yourself
And Remember My Word Above All Things
For Fervent Charity shalst Covereth the Multitude of Sins.’

St Vincent de Paul

1 Peter 4:8
But before all things have a constant mutual charity among yourselves: for charity covereth a multitude of sins.

“Charity is certainly greater than any rule. Moreover, all rules must lead to charity.”
-St. Vincent de Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment