WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, October 10, 2016

TradCatKnight Radio, Our Lady of Heede "This Generation Deserves To Be Annihilated"

TradCatKnight Radio, Our Lady of Heede "This Generation Deserves To Be Annihilated"
Talk given 10-10-16   (aprx 1 hr.)


Mary appears to four children Margaret Gansferth, Greta Gansferth, Anna Schulte, Susanna Bruns near their homes, in a meadow, and at other places. She was holding the Divine Child in her arms when she first appeared. Mary appeared to the children an undetermined number of times of which only three were recorded. After the children were forbidden by the Gestapo (and briefly arrested) to go to the place of the original apparition, Mary appeared to them in secret. Prayer, conversion, and the rosary were the primary messages.


The message of Heede is very similar to that of Fatima. Our Lady appears to have said little. She appeared to the girls with the Divine Child in her arms, smiled at them and was content to have them enraptured with the beauty of the Divine Presence.  Join me for the next hour as we get into what Our Lady says then followed by Our Lord five years later.  What Our Lord has to say is harsh to say the least.  He warns the world of the impending chastisements but then of the mercy to follow.  He, in my opinion, makes mention, of Planet X indirectly, in this approved Marian site.

Message of Heede, Germany 1937 , very related with the most important our Lady of Fatima .
Our Lord Jesus told to the children of Heede ( Anna Schulte, Greta and Maria Gauseforth and Susanna Bruns -our Lady appeared to them as subsequently did Our Lord )

The Words from Christ in 1945 after Our Lady appeared from 1937-40:
“Humanity has not heeded my Blessed Mother who appeared at Fatima, to exhort everyone to penitence.
Now I have come, in this last hour to admonish the world.
The times are grave.
Men should do penance for their sins…I am near.
The earth will tremble and will suffer.
It will be terrific. A minor judgement.
For those who are not in a state of grace it will be frightful.
The angels of my justice are now scattered across the world.
Men do not listen to my calls.
They close their ears, resist my graces and refuse my mercy, my love and my merits.
They will agonize in the blindness of their faults.
Hatred and greed fills the hearts of men.
All this is the work of satan.
The world sleeps in a dense darkness….
This generation deserves to be annihilated but I desire to show myself as merciful. Great and terrible things are being prepared.
That which is about to happen will be terrible, like nothing ever since the beginning of the world.[..]
Hell will believe that victory is theirs, but I will seize it from them.
Many blaspheme Me and, because of this, I shall allow all kinds of misfortunes to rain upon the earth for, through this, many will be saved.
Blessed are those who suffer everything in reparation for those who offend me.
My beloved children the hour is near.
Pray incessantly and you will not be confounded.

In addition, Our Lord mentions the arrival of Planet X (in my opinion):  "I will come with My peace. With a few faithful, I will build up My Kingdom. As a flash of lightning this Kingdom will come . . . much faster than mankind will realize. I will give them a special light. For some this light will be a blessing; for others darkness. The light will come like the Star that showed the way to the wise men. Mankind will experience My love and My power. I will show them My justice and My mercy. My dearly beloved children, the hour comes closer and closer. Pray without ceasing!"

TCK: The Sign of the Son of Man, the Sign left by My Son and this Light are all one and the same...
The elite will see this Sign or Light and head for their underground bunkers...(Apoc. 6:15)

Donations:  Please get in the fight for the Faith with a financial contribution!  If you do not want to use paypal you can send your CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER inquiries to apostleofmary@hotmail.com

Resources:
http://www.salvemariaregina.info/SalveMariaRegina/SMR-146.html
http://www.miraclehunter.com/marian_apparitions/approved_apparitions/heede/index.html


TradCatKnight Radio, Our Lady of Heede "This Generation Deserves To Be Annihilated"