WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, August 6, 2016

TradCatKnight Mail...

TradCatKnight Mail...
Here is some of the latest coming through my inbox.  Be sure to invite your family and friends to TradCatKnight.  Due to your prayers and financial assistance you have helped to make this the number one traditional catholic website worldwide...
Glory to Jesus Christ!
Thank you for your trad cat knight blog. I have gotten important information there and it has helped my husband to understand that planet x / niburu is not just the creation of paranoid minds. May Our Lord bless you and your work!
Sheryl D.
===============

Hi, it has been a very busy week. I would like to ask you if you know where I can find the liturgy and the Catechism of the Catholic Church from prior to 1969? 

Also, I would like to know if you have Skype? I would really like to learn as much as I can regarding traditional Catholicism. 

Thank you,
In Christ,
Kim
 
TCK: skype: eric.gajewski.71 
==========================

Love your videos and am glad you are scaling back a little if you current workload is causing health issues.
You definitely need to take care not to over extend.
If you think you can use this, please link into it. We volunteers paid our way to Camp Constitution and devoted our time to make sure
our kids have an opportunity to understand that the Constitution, is the law of the land and if it is not obeyed and modified properly; if it is simply ignored than chaos will result.
I think we know chaos is the goal as a precursor to the Anti Christ's NWO.
I wish I could say it was a Catholic Camp, but like most civil institutions in America it is not.
We do have quite a few Traditionalist Catholics at this camp though, as it is in New England where a large population of Catholics are.
So we do have an opportunity to witness to some of the young Catholic Campers and we use the Catholic Bible (DRBO) in our devotions. :-)
Matt A.
================= 

Hey! Love the show! Been watching avcams.faa.gov for sightings of the incoming planets. 
 Rosanne  North Carolina
==================
 
Hello Eric. Student debt is the best form of contraception developed by the NWO.
Salve Maria.  
 
Chris G. 
==================

Dear Mr. Gajewski,

If something is wrong, is it not heresy? You yourself call the followers of Fr. Feeney heretics? Can you state the condemnation from the Holy See against Fr. Feeney and his followers?

I have not read the book against sedevacantism by John Salza and Robert Siscoe, have you? Fr. Gregory Hesse said "to refute a pope one has to quote a predecessor of the pope, one cannot quote a theologian." The sedevancantists ace of spades is Pope Paul IV. So if sedevacantism is refuted by theologians only, and not a predecessor of Pope Paul IV. Then it looks like they have a “get out of error or heresy free card,” because as laymen, we are backed up against the wall. 

If what you say is going to happen, happens, the sedevacantists will be proven to be in error. The future "good pope" will have to correct the error of pope Paul IV and put what the theologians say on the subject of sedevacantism into the magisterium of the Church!
Mike K
=================
 
This is about the above and the Schofield study Bible.  Charles E. Carlson covers these two very important issues. Here is the info to do it the old fashioned way. Sorry ,but .... I am doing the best I can.  davidduke.com/charles-carlson-educating-christian-zionist-cultists/   . Charles has done some great stuff, this is from 07 ?  I hope you enjoy it. Gary P.S. I was glad to here you say that you have a team, the work you guys do is awesome. I sent you some money. It is yours of course, but I would like you to think of it as a fun ticket. What ever that looks like. Thanks Agian.  
Gary C.
=================
 
My name is Mark H. I live in west central Ohio. I came across your channel awhile ago. The content of which I have found very interesting as well as inspiring. I would love to speak to you directly if at all possible. Thank you, Mark. 
==================
 
Fr Gruner believed that the 100th anniversary of the Fatima apparitions would mark a crucial time for the Church and the world. His major points for this is education sanctification and of course the consecration. And just like you he cried out continually for us the people to sanctify ourselves. I realize he is not with us this is being done by his niece now. His focus for this is to start with the angel of Fatima or as was told to the children the Angel of Peace. Now known as the Angel of Portugal. They have released a small booklet on what that Angel had said. It's beautiful. 
Cindy
==================
 
Thank you, Eric.  I was wondering what a hologram in the sky would look like!!!  Love the new format of you giving your wisdom and people dialoguing with you on your FB page!!!!!

As always, you and your apostolate are in my prayers....hopefully within the next few months I will be working once again and can help you financially as well.

May Our Lord and Lady keep you healthy and safe!!!

Miss Patty
===================
 
Sir, your talks are very interesting.  You interviewed my friend Charles Coulombe, which was very good.  May I ask you, where do you get your information about Planet X?  I come from paternity of high-level Masons, but through Our Lady of Lourdes, I was converted to Catholicism about 20 years ago.

Chris C
=======================
 
Eric,
I am interested in your opinion on the Opening Convention Prayer & Praise 
Service in Anaheim September 2, 2016. The pamphlet does call it SCRC 
Catholic Renewal Convention.

Regards, Jerriann
TCK: Get out of the Conciliar Church:) 
========================

Hi Eric....God's peace upon you and once again thank you for your great work.  Hoping all is well. I am a cradle catholic, born in 1947 so I was raised in the traditional catholic way yet I am taking the study course to refresh my beautiful Catholicism.
 
God bless you and continue your wonderful mission that Our dear Father has given you to inform and save souls as our Blessed Mother also requested at Fatima in1917.

JMJ
Virginia M
======================
 
 
 
Be sure to send your comments, messages, questions, feedback, blogs, articles, videos and latest information to apostleofmary@hotmail.com for review