WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

New Traditional Catholic Chapel in Minnesota!

 New Traditional Catholic Chapel in Minnesota!
Father Voigt
 
For those of you in Minnesota and are in the area this is a good chance to receive the Sacraments!


Dear Eric,


I have sent you the interior shots of the Chapel of the Two Hearts.  All the statues and the stations are in bronze as you can see.
The seating is following the burgundy sanctuary rug to remind all those that come of the Blood of the Lamb which is poured out upon the altar for our salvation.  The image of our Lady, the Help of Christians, reminds me of the great love of St. John Bosco for her.  He told us that we will see miracles if we have devotion to her.  The room focused upon warmth which is expressed by the
golden oak flooring and wainscoat as well as the frames which enclose the two statues of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart.




Now the story:  About six months ago my mother was fine and living in her home while my brother and I lived next door.  In a brief moment we received word of her stroke.  This stroke left her unable to help herself and unable to even communicate.
My mom's spirit became imprisoned in her own body.  From independence to complete dependence determined that she needed 24 hours assistance and so we turned to the St. Benedict's assisted living for her recovery or her preparation to meet God.  In doing so the family needed to liquidate all her physical assets which would be placed into an account for her.  Monthly this account would pay her living expenses amounting to $11,000.



With a loan from my brother and my sister I was able to purchase the house and put the cash in mom's account.  This lead me to the creation of the chapel.  So before I would move in the chapel and the good Lord had to have the best room in the house.  So I set to work on designing and finding my craftsman.  My cousin, Gary Fruth, took on the task of getting materials and aiding me in the transformation of the old quilting room.  The result is found in these pictures.  I do hope that the chapel will attract serious traditional Catholics who desire sound teaching and reverent sacramental worship.

 Address:  22270 43rd Avenue Saint Augusta, Minnesota  56301
320-252-5570
cell:  315-289-5514


Please pray that we can please the two Hearts that will conquer our wandering and confused world.


In the hearts of Jesus, Mary and Joseph,


Fr. Richard Voigt