WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Christ Reveals Planet X To Esteemed Mystic Marie Julie Jahenny

Christ Reveals Planet X To Esteemed Mystic Marie Julie Jahenny
Videos included...

Keep in mind Christ and Our Lady also warned of the New Religion/Novus ordo (including the New Mass) through this Saint!  She once fasted 5 years without food or water relying solely on the Eucharist.  She held the Stigmata the longest (and even more profound than Padre Pio).  search her if you havent already...

From Prophecies of La FRAUDAIS Marie Julie Jahenny Page 273 

Chapter ...Preserved Jews


I read..
            In the eternal Wisdom, I have my purpose to preserve life for an
            immense number of Jews, because on the day of My rejoicing I
            want to confound them. The ungodly eye of all those souls will

            remain open, because I want them to see My power, I preserve it
            them to see, with their own eyes, the RADIENT PLANET I will
           have coming out from the remotest parts of exile, under a frightening
           storm of fire, and under the signs of my anger, the whole sky will
           be crossed with bolts similar to the ones  My Father thrusted
           upon the World, when I offered Myself for the ransom of My people.


TradCatKnight:  Planet X will pass and kick in a comet we call wormwood.  The comet and Planet X are two different things that many traditionalists fail to understand

 

Marie Julie Jahenny Shocking Prophecies



TradCatKnight Radio, "Planet X: December 2016?"  

TradCatKnight,Three Secrets of Fatima, Planet X, Antichrist Revealed, Mark of the Beast 

John Moore "Top Special Forces Soldier Says Planet X Coming"  

TradCatKnight Radio, Gill Broussard "Planet 7X- DoomsDay Cometh" 

Steve Olson, "Prepare For Planet X" 

Marshall Masters "Planet X: They Will Die In Place" 

Fr. Martin: Chastisements Coming: No Where To Hide