WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Conversion Story.....

Conversion Story.....
Author seeks to remain anonymous
 
 
Hi, Eric. This is my conversion story.

One day my cousin whom I did not know very well brought up the traditional Latin Mass to me. I had never heard of the Latin Mass before because I had been in the Novus Ordo my whole life even though I wasn't always a regular attendee. My cousin gave me a brochure called "Why the Traditional Latin Mass? Why NOT the New?" It has 62 reasons why you should not go to the Novus Ordo mass in it. This link has the 62 reasons listed. http://www.traditioninaction.org/Questions/B333_62Reasons.html 


 I prayed to God for signs on what to do. Should I go to the Novus Ordo mass that I have known my whole life? Or should I go to the traditional Latin Mass because everything in that brochure makes sense? God showed me the traditional Latin Mass was the correct way to go. To go from having no idea that the Latin Mass existed and attending the Novus Ordo mass to finding out about the traditional Latin Mass and attending it is a huge grace from God that I do not deserve and that I am very grateful for. This shows that if you are trying your hardest to please God and if you are searching for the truth He will not abandon you. God will show you the truth if you are open to it and want to know it. Some people may not want to know the truth because it is not comfortable nor convenient for them. There are some traditional Catholics who have a Novus Ordo church very close to them, but they do not go there. They may live where a traditional Catholic priest can only say Mass once a month for them. It is not very convenient to only get the traditional Latin Mass once a month, but it is better than compromising and attending the New Mass. If one has no access to a traditional Latin Mass on a regular basis, it is best to stay home and read his/her Missal than to go to the Novus Ordo mass. One has to be willing to suffer for God. God is not limited to the Sacraments. The Catholic faith is more important than just receiving the Sacraments. For example during the Arian heresy the priests who had fallen for the heresy were saying valid Masses, but the Catholic people would not attend those Masses because it showed their approval of the heresy. God can supply grace without the Sacraments if it comes down to it. Our Lady said that one day through the rosary and the scapular she would save the world. Let us prepare ourselves because the end is nearing. Ave Maria.