FEAR or FAITH? FRIGHT or FLIGHT?
Welcome Eagles to the New Crusade!
Will thou help defend the Fortress of Faith?

TradCatKnight- MOST VIEWED & FOLLOWED Traditional Catholic APOSTOLATE Worldwide!
As Seen on: Gloria.tv, SpiritDaily, Shoebat, Canon212, VeteransToday, Beforeitsnews & many other notable websites
BOOKMARK us & check in DAILY for the latest Endtimes News!
Welcome to my Nest. #EagleoftheFortress
WEBSITE OWNERS: Don't Forget To Add Us On Your Page!
ALEXA- TOP 25K WEBSITE WORLDWIDE

Monday, July 4, 2016

TradCatKnight on Leak Project (7-3-16)

TradCatKnight on Leak Project (7-3-16)

Please settle in and listen to my latest interview for leakproject.com.  Again this channel is not Catholic however we must go out and evangelize.  I apologize for my mindfog in this interview as I have been sick for nearly a month.  Please share this important talk.

TradCatKnight,Three Secrets of Fatima, Planet X, Antichrist Revealed, Mark of the Beast