WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

You Might Be A Modernist If….

 


TRADCATKNIGHT: You Might Be A Modernist If….

By: Eric Gajewski

Well, today, I am in one of those moods, LOL. I just saw an older video of a Jeff Foxworthy routine wherein he went on to throw shade at rednecks in a short little comical piece entitled, “you might be a redneck if…”. Not my cup of tea in regards to humor but to each his own. It got me to thinking though about how as Catholics we could apply this to the modernists of Vatican II who have a new everything, (philosophy, theology, evangelization, liturgy, catechisms, etc)

tradcatknight.org/2021/06/02/you-might-be-a-modernist-if/