WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, October 23, 2017

TradCatKnight Testimonial- "Carrying Crosses"

TradCatKnight Testimonial- "Carrying Crosses"
As I said I would try to get more of these types of emails up.  If you have a testimonial on how this apostolate has impacted you please send me an email at apostleofmary@hotmail.com
Let us keep Irene in our prayers...


Hello Eric, I came to the realization of the situation in the RCC by
the grace of Our Lord and I believe through the Holy Rosary.  I
subscribed to your program.  It is refreshing to hear at least one
person who has taken the reins and trying to provide a source for us
who find ourselves isolated from everything and some everyone in our lives.  I used to make it to Mass in Tampa but now I am in poor
health.  I had several overwhelming things starting in 2015. The worst is my son's death.  
 
He had CTE and suffered a spiraling decline from
this dread disease from concussions and brain traumas due to his
involvement in college football  He died riding a bicycle into
oncoming traffic on a dark road a few miles from my home.  He was visiting me.  I think he just lost his mind and came completely
unhinged. I got his voicemail too late to help him, and at the same
time I was lying practically lifeless for days and all week prior to
this because I was undergoing heart failure without knowing what was going on.  I ended up in the ICU with heart failure so severe they wanted to insert a pacemaker  I did not do that but came home  At times like this, only faith can get you through  God has spared me the hurricane Irma this year.  I asked the Virgin to put her angels around my house and it is amazing that not a leaf was out of place and a category 2 hurricane went through my area.  I think Our Lady will protect us in these times but I feel that if it is the will of the Lord I don't live through the things to come I am not unwilling to just leave this earth.  I have been persecuted for years by various
people, my husband who rejected it and hated me for my love of Christ, too much to go into and pointless.  I realize that it is a gift that I have even gotten to suffer anything for Jesus and that it is so small compared to what Christians are enduring today and which may lay ahead for us. Jesus warned us that a man's enemies would be members of his own family.   I think unity is gone everywhere because we can't agree on what it right or wrong or should I say rather who is right or wrong, and there is so much bickering it is just terrible.  I get turned off by it, truthfully.  I think that the important thing is to cling to Sacred Tradition, The Gospels of Our Lord, Our Lady of the Rosary and rosary prayers, the Scapular(I have the purple one and others) and to keep our eye on Jesus.  He is the Way, the Truth and the Life.  No salvation outside the Church still is in force.  Can't change that since it is part of the Universal teachings of the Church and clearly defined dogma in papal solemnly exclaimed.  statements.
Through many years of trails, error, falling down, getting up,
suffering losses, blessings from the Lord too many to count,
encounters with the Holy Spirit, wonderful friends, not so great
haters, heart failure, family deaths, diabetes, kidney stones, living
alone and isolation I still can get up in the morning and think of
God, pray to Jesus and my devotions to Mary, find a reason to be
thankful.  Your show is a blessing.  So much you say is what I already know but there are new events I don't and it reinforces my will to remain in place and hang on, no matter how lonely it is.  Whatever happens, God will be with us. I am in Florida, but I am not afraid of that because I feel that prayer is powerful.  
I saw it through Irma experience.  If God wants me out of here He will make a way.  If I am supposed to go, I am happy to go.  I think a submitted will is most important now.  As Our Lady says to pray pray pray and to trust in God.   Thank you Eric for your show and your insights, I hope your health improves and God blesses what you are doing to help the Church.
Keep up and go forward.  There is no turning back.  God is with us.
The apostates are in their heyday now, but it will not be long before
Christ speaks on the matter.  Oh, what a day..  Makes you tremble.

Irene H

3 comments:

  1. Wow Irene! Thank you so much for sharing such an inspiring testimony. You certainly have been blessed with so much faith, courage and fortitude. I'm so sorry about your son and will pray for him, your intentions and that more people can read this! Thank you again your such a wonderful strong lady!

    ReplyDelete