WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Video of the Day- Q&A: Sedevacantism & Are the Dimond Brothers Even Catholic?

Video of the Day- Q&A: Sedevacantism & Are the Dimond Brothers Even Catholic? 
A follower of TradCatKnight writes in...
Hello Mr. Gajewski,
    I apologize for asking you to call.  I want ask if you could do a show on sedevacantism, where a Traditional Catholic can go....
 I know you are doing alot, but I do ask for an episode/talk on this and repeats of past topics to remind us laity what we should be doing.
Thank you,
Our Lady of Czestochowa, pray for us,

Clarence John LaFuentes II
Slidell, Louisiana