WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, November 25, 2017

SEASONS BEATINGS: Videos of Black Friday Brawls and Stampedes in America

SEASONS BEATINGS: Videos of Black Friday Brawls and Stampedes in America
MAKES YOU PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN...


It’s the most wonderful violent time of the year.
As the Sheeple lined up and mobbed retail stores after Thanksgiving dinner and early Friday morning for deals to kick off the holiday season, one person has already been shot, fights have shut down malls, and a baby (!) was hit with a shoe.
Many people lost all sense of perspective as they got caught up in it at Walmart, Macy’s, and other stores during this grim holiday tradition in American stupidity.





Videos of fights are being posted on social media by the minute, and #BlackFridayFights is already trending on Twitter. Users are uploading footage of what they’ve witnessed so far today…



JUST IN: @HooverPD say they responded to several reports of fights at the Galleria Thursday night. Here's video of one incident outside the Buckle store. More on @WBRCnews this morning.

 236 people are talking about this

Mark Dice recorded footage of Black Friday zombie shoppers waiting in line outside of stores – in the dark…




If that’s how people react over sales and ‘insane deals’ on household items…. how do you think they will react when the economic collapse hits home and people become truly desperate?
If you dare to venture out today, may the odds be ever in your favor.

BONUS BEATINGS!!!!

COMMENT BELOW!



SOURCE

26 comments:

  1. AT THIS POINT...SAD! THEY ARE INFESTED WITH SATAN...AGAIN, WE MUST PRAY FOR THEM ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with the thought that if they go crazy over 'sales' then they will go positively insane when the economic collapse happens and they have no food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXACTLY MAJOR CITIES WILL BE WARZONES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dice brings up a good point. There’s no lineups at the book stores

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Canada my city is quite borning so nothing like this material madness happens here, I do remember a PS4 launch the Walmart stores opened at 7 am the store manager came out at 6am handed you a number and you lined up at 6:45 according to number when the doors opened they let you in lined up called your number 4 people at a time gave you the PS4 you proceeded to the cashier and out the door.. Yes it’s unfortunate that books and board games are a thing of the past I still Force my kids to read books go to the library and play board games as I don’t play video games, they do have a lot at the library to do even a 3D printer so they don’t complain too much. However I don’t think materialistic items are that precious to act in that manner my husband says he thinks I’m the only person he knows that does not have any earthly attachments including singing or movie idols I don’t I’m a person of little needs it makes me happier to make others smile my heart belongs to Jesus and My mother Mary she keeps me straight. It’s sad that people cherish things that God can and will wipe out in an instance. Thank you Eric for your hard work and unselfish time you devote daily to this mission that God obviously planned for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This insanity is a direct result of the worship of material things,instead of God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DEGENERATES! The deception of materialism is destroying our country

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously laughed at the Mark Dice video. That made my day

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stayed home. I knew these parasites would be out. What have become as a society?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like Karen said imagine when the “collapse”happens. These people only throw punches now next they will blow off your head. Mark C

    ReplyDelete
  11. This the season. No way better to show good will for men then by beating him over the head for the latest video game system. I am sure Santa is proud, LOL

    ReplyDelete