Bishop Faure Founds the Priestly Society of the Apostles of Jesus and Mary
Bp. Faure has read the decree of erection of the new congregation in the seminary St. Louis Grignon de Montfort (Avrillé) this morning. After that, he consecrated the SAJM to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
The name of the congregation corresponds to the other denomination that ABp. Lefebvre thought for the SSPX.
Decree of erection for the «Priestly Society of the Apostles of Jesus and Mary
Given the very serious crisis caused to the Church by the Second Vatican Council and its subsequent reforms, and the consequent state of necessity; given the urgent necessity, in these times of apostasy, of priests formed in the Tradition of the Church who devote their life to the restoration of the Kingdom of Christ, fighting tirelessly against the liberalism and modernism currently prevailing among Catholics;
given the betrayal of the current authorities of the Society of St. Pius X to the spirit and work of Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre:
We, Christian Jean Michel Faure, Bishop of the Catholic Church, in the Holy Name of God invoked, decree what follows:
1. The Priestly Society of the Apostles of Jesus and Mary is erected as a “Clerical Society living in common” under the terms of Canon 673 of the Code of Canon Law (1917),
2. The seat of the Society is fixed in 1 Chemin de la Petite Garde, 49240 Avrillé, France.
3. We approve and confirm the Statutes of the Society
We implore divine blessings on this Priestly Society that it may attain its principal goal which the formation of holy priests.
Given at Avrillé, on August 22 2016, in the Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
+ Christian Jean Michel Faure, Bishop of the Catholic Church.« Since the Second Vatican Council, the holy Sacrifice of the Mass, Catholic doctrine, and all life in the Church are under attack by the liberal and modernist Hierarchy. Because the Catholic priesthood has the essencial duty to fight liberalism and modernism in defense of the violated divine rights, the Society rejects all possibility of a canonical regularization via bilateral agreement, unilateral recognition, or any other way, so long as the Catholic Hierarchy do not return to the Tradition of the Church. » (Statutes, II, 5)
Dawn Marie adds...
Why? Here are just a few examples ALL FACTS NOT RUMOR.
- When Fr. Zendejas was transferred from the SSPX retreat house and a novus ordo priest one Fr. Goldaddy and another priest one Fr. Violette took over the first thing they did was to begin throwing out all of the beautiful statuary and artwork or selling off what they thought would bring them money. They didn't stop there with their destruction. Why? Why would any good priest in their right minds do such a thing? You'll have to figure that one out for yourselves because the only answer I can come up with is it is diabolical.
- Now at an SSPX chapel on the West coast the old vestments have been thrown out or sold or given away and replaced by the new novus ordo vestments. Why? Why would any priest in their right minds do such a thing?
- In Cleveland Ohio at the SSPX chapel there one Father Scott was caught throwing out artwork, devotional handbooks, cruets, candlesticks and even the furniture in the sacristy. Why? Why would any priest in their right minds do such a thing?
- In Erie PA on Fr. Heggenberger had decided to have secret meetings with the men of the Church after Mass each Sunday. He told them that they were not allowed to tell their wives what was being said in these meetings under pain of mortal sin (WHAT?). Well one of the men spoke anyway. Fr. Heggenberger told the men they had to start becoming more involved with the una voce crowd, the indult crowd, and making contact with the bishop of the diocese as well as the more important monseigneur's. He also told them that the consecration of Russia had no bearing at all on the crisis in the Church and had nothing to do with the remedy for the crisis. Fr. Heggenberger dropped them from 4 Masses a month to 2 Masses a month to 1 Mass a month. By the time he was done with them they bought all he said hook line and sinker and within a year not one single person was found attending the SSPX Mass there anymore but rather the indult Mass across town. Subsequently the chapel was closed and sold along with all of the belongings inside.
- Is there more? Of course there is. Just look around.