WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, July 2, 2016

TradCatKnight Mail....

TradCatKnight Mail....
Here is some of the latest passing through my inbox...

 
Hi Eric,
This question has been in my mind for months. I caught that what Fr Malachi Martin actually alluded to was a "sign" in or before 2017. Now given that the 100 year deadline given to France then took another 4 years for the King to lose his head, I'm wondering if the chastisement won't actually occur in 2017 but we'll have a few years of other types of hell before it does (and blood to be shed - there's always that cost). Thoughts?    Dawn
 
TCK: Let us see how the summer goes;)
============ 

I just discovered that I was no longer subscribed to your youtube channel.
I have resubscribed now.
I just wanted to let you know in case this is happening to others.
It is possible that I hit unsubscribe accidentally but I doubt it.

Regards,
Francois R
 
TCK:  I have emailed youtube yet again as I believe I have been hacked again.  I have heard f other channels losing subscribers fast.  Perhaps youtube doesn't want my content out there.  I lost 5,000 subscribers in one day...you are not the first to tell me this thanks
================
 
For persistent bronchitis:  ginger tea alternating with stinging nettle tea will knock it out.  We use traditional medicinals brand.  We have used them about two cups each per day.  My sister had a really bad case of it and it knocked it out in about a week,  with her finally being able to sleep after weeks through the night (no waking up coughing) after just one day.  I hope this helps.  Take care and God Bless! 

Ginger is good for colds, coughing, inflammation, sore throat, tissue swelling (other helps too)

Stinging nettle:  has a natural antihistamine and antinflammatories, opens up constricted bronchioles and nasal passages, making it a therapy for treating asthma and nasal allergies.  Rich concentrations of minerals to help ease rheumatoid arthritis, tendonitis and bursitis.  Marie
 
TCK:  Yes I have been pretty sick the last three weeks and had to cancel my radio show for day.  Keep me in prayer Im actively taking various supplements and antioxidants but Our Lord seemingly has other plans. Suffer Well!
==================== 

TradCatKnight, please see my two posts on your St Petronius statue YouTube video.  I would very much like to speak with you or any other likeminded Catholic.  My neighborhood is being set on fire by migrants very frequently.  Thank you. Elaine M
 
TCK: Thank you for informaing us the situation here in USA will sadly only get worse... 
=================
 
Good morning Eric
I thought you might enjoy reading about one of our other priests at Our Lady Help of Christians here in Garden Grove California. Fr. Paul Sretenovic  (pronounced Stra-TEN-ovich) is a wonderful faithful priest who was raised in the Novus Ordo & left the diocese of NJ after 2 just years for Tradition to come to our chapel after meeting Monsignor.
He would be a fantastic guest on your show, in addition to Fr. Colletti!   Kerri D.
===============

Eric we pray if you nightly you did a fantastic job with Sungenis and also with you Michael Jones I'm glad I was able to point those guys in your direction had a wonderful visit with Atila of Trad  in action last weekend but the main message I want to give you is go see a doctor please go see a doctor we need you so badly and we need your energy to be maximal so I will work on things from the sun keep praying for you but go see a doctor please we do not we cannot lose you at this time got bless you thanks... Don & Patti
================
 
I just found you on Youtube and am enjoying your videos much. 
YOU are doing a great job so  far, I was one of the last students in Catholic School to learn a little 
bit of the true version of Catholic teachings. Keep up the good work and I will send a few dollars when I can, not this  month.  I will pray for you and your mission, GIVEN TO YOU BY GOD!  I already PO'd a bunch of  Catholics by replying on a pope francis post by saying they should be  careful because this man was the anti pope. Boom, but it needed to be said.  Plant the seed and when they need it, it will be there. God Bless, be strong! Regards, Kathy
==============
 
Hi Eric,
I have been following your works for 1.5 years already. I have learned a lot from it. Thank you for the continuity you keep it with and so much heart  and dedication. Please keep up with it and remember there is always progress  and hope as you mentioned while being on the show of this David Pakman 
(allow me to call him as we do in Poland : parszywa menda sprzedajna). One thing please do pray one Ave Maria for Poland in intention of  protection from false flags or possible local war scenario civil or  Belarus/Ukraine (with behind curtain operators).

In Immaculata.
Andrzej F
===================
 
 
Dear TradCatKnight,
I just read your article about 5 cities that will be wiped off the face of the earth. I live in one, Wellington but I would like to mention that Wellington was consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary in 1855 after a giant quake. The consecration is renewed annually by the Marist Order in Wellington. Christchurch, not consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary until recently was essentially wiped off the map in a recent quake, 2011. Portions of the downtown are still nuclear war dead and really creepy to pass by at night, no lights, piles of broken concrete.

Kind regards, Bill C
 
 
Be sure to send your comments, messages, questions, feedback, blogs, articles, videos and latest information to apostleofmary@hotmail.com for review