WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

TradCatKnight Radio, "Total Eclipse of the Heart"

TradCatKnight Radio, "Total Eclipse of the Heart"
Talk given 8-23-17      (aprx 2hrs 20 minutes)

Please join me in this episode of TradCatKnight wherein I discuss the latest happenings in Church and State.  I discuss Americas total eclipse of the heart and cover my latest writings and poems.  Be sure to spread word of TradCatKnight to friends, family and church members.

Donations: Please get behind TradCatKnight financially if you feel you have benefited from the material I present.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  I also appreciate the letters coming in as well!  For CASH contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address.